~ Saviours Arrival ~

Characters: Team Prime, Shadow Primus (My human OC).

Takes Place in: Season 1 of TFP

Crossover with: Transformers - The Last Night (Mainly Quintessa, I suggest you watch the movies or something to find out who she is).

This is a non-cannon story, it is just something I made up after drawing a picture of a sword falling down towards earth from space. (Shown Above, sorry for the poor quality and terrible art. I can't draw T~T)

~+~

"The strange light we once called a star wasn't a star at all, that's what ShadowFire said, she always was right on what was a star and what was an artifact or even a falling ship, but I was skeptical, so Shadow ran out, we all had followed her in alt form, and sure enough, a huge sword was where the crashed star should have been, too massive for her to grab, or so we all thought."

"She walked right up to it, and somehow grabbed it's handle, we cried out to her to stop, that it could be dangerous, but she just yanked it out, we were dumbfounded, but we all had this feeling of respect from her, something similar to a Goddess I dare not speak of but in a more friendly manner, we all slowly walked over to her, hesitant because of previous experiences with similar settings and outlooks."

"She turned to us all, staring at us with a set of eyes that were no longer their gentle brown and green, instead a stern, commanding bright blue, we all felt the similar feeling of command and feared her, feeling as if the only way to survive was to bow to her cause, and so we did, yet she smiled and walked towards me, that massive sword in her small hand, defying laws of physics and strength."

"I remember every moment, every detail, every sound, every second I felt my life was going to end and my very spark would be extinguished by her very hand, every step she took closer to me felt like only an inch, she was deliberately taking her time to scare me, and she was succeeding, passing by the team, one by one, completely ignoring their presence and walking closer towards me, the wind softly howled in the night, a soft crunch of her feet taking a step closer to what felt like my demise."

"I felt myself begin to shake slightly out of fear, how I could let this show through was confusing to me, how I could let fear break through my walls of being a leader, seemed... impossible. But yet it was there, the fear, showing itself, she noticed very clearly, and I realized she was feeding off that fear, the sword began to glow a very deep shadow purple, and it scared me even more."

"She soon stood right in front of me, as I was still kneeled before her, she raised that massive sword as if it was just a small tree branch snapped off, I closed my optics, feeling that fear build up instantly, my only hope was she either got distracted or this was all just another nightmare, or maybe I was hallucinating, but this wasn't possible, and I knew that. I expected death, awaiting the pain of the massive metal sword she wielded now to come down upon me and kill me in seconds, yet I only felt the gentle touch of its tip on my shoulder, and was confused, I thought I'd be dead by then."

"Only then did I look at my shoulder, seeing the huge blade on its side against my shoulder, fear still filled me, thinking it was just a distraction, but looked up at Shadow. She was smiling, her beautiful eyes once more a gentle look, I felt peace and relaxed, smiling as well, yet the very feeling of dread would occasionally pop up every now and then as I stood up before her."

"To this day, we have lived under her rule, and, to tell the truth, I love no longer being the leader for once, I feel like Orion again, I feel happy, I am still a Prime, that's for sure, but every now and then, I'm called Orion, it was usually not on purpose, but others began to catch on and call me that as well, it's nice, truly, others think it's a dishonour, for me, but, it's a giant weight off my metal shoulders."

"I feel safe now, knowing someone else has taken the leader role, I was beginning to feel old, run down, weak, if you will, I can't remember how long I was leader, and to this day, I know what I can call her, what I can call the day she became leader, and knowing the swords name is the very name I call her."

"Saviours Arrival."

- Optimus Prime, 2018, Wednesday, September 19th

~+~

And done! I hope you enjoy this short story of the very sword "Saviour" that I made up in a role play on a different platform, but for now, my cybertronian children, have a fantastic day!

Transform and rise to victory! 

((862 words))