~ Why Prime and Prime Fear DEATH ~

Characters: Optimus Prime (Belongs to hasbro, I think. IDK-) And ShadowFire Prime (My OC, DON'T U DARE GET ON HER NERVES)

Take's place in: Around season 1, in a cave.

~+~

ShadowFire and Optimus had become closer ever since the day Shadow almost lost Optimus, the day was a horror for the both of them. Optimus and ShadowFire had been sent out to do a scouting mission, heading straight into supposed battle, but no battle came.

Optimus had walked ahead, both had found themselves in a cave full of energon crystals, the Desepticons seemed to have left, if they were even there, on the flipside of things, they had some energon to last them a while. "Hey Opie? Looks like the cons never came here, everything just seems... dead." ShadowFire had her ways of lightening Optimus' mood up, but this time wasn't one of those, he seemed... on edge, why?

"I do not think we are safe, ShadowFire Prime." She groaned "Ok, I know we are safe, why wouldn't we be? And don't call be by my full name! Only by my first name! Not the last name!" She hated being called ShadowFire Prime. "Wait." Optimus stopped, so did ShadowFire, she was about to ask when both heard a loud, but deep noise, coming from below. They both looked down, it sounded like machinery settling in at first, but then a few cracks began to form Optimus tool a step away from the cracks and towards ShadowFire, ShadowFire growled. "Trap?" Optimus asked, ShadowFire sniffed the air. "Worse." this made Optimus worry, what would they do?

Then the small forming cracks suddenly shot to larger sizes, making Optimus jump in shock and ShadowFire to transform, out of pure instincts, she became a Predacon "Oops." she tried to say, only to make a growl. Now, here's the thing, Optimus didn't know she was a Predacon, and ShadowFire knew he didn't know, so what will happen next is not a Prime thing to do, but when your surrounded by cracks in the floor of a cave filled with energon crystals, and your supposed teammate is a Predacon and all you can think to do is run, you should do exact your processor and find a way out, and that's exactly what Optimus did. Run.

"Optimus! It's not safe! Oh he won't understand me..." she ran after him, the cracks began to travel up the walls, and followed at their heels, this wasn't good. Suddenly, the area Optimus had been running on fell, a large ravine now in its place, ShadowFire jumped as far as she could, her claws grabbed his servo, both sets of Optics saw hot, boiling, fresh lava below, bubbling and sizzling, ShadowFire sensed fear from Optimus at the sight, making her worry.

His fear of death made her fear his death, Prime and Prime, servo in servo, fearing DEATH itself, ShadowFire pulled Optimus up, Optimus looked at ShadowFire, fear still building up like a thousand workers, but that would soon topple down, she held him close to her chassis, her wings wrapped around him, she felt him shaking, she felt him hug her tightly, she felt bad for scaring him, and for the fact he almost died made her blame herself more for his near death.

After a while, Optimus had regained himself, mostly, but he wouldn't let go of ShadowFire, that's for sure, and she didn't mind, not one bit, actually, but she wouldn't tell base of how Optimus had fear, but how would she tell it? Now that was going to be hard.

~+~

Done! This is just a little near death experience for both Me and Optimus, and why we both fear death, but of course, never fear death, because without death, there would be no life.

Peace!

P.S seriously, don't fear death, please, he's not bad, truly he isn't.