~ The Bumblebee Abomination ~

Characters: Ultra Bee/Bumblebee, Sideswipe, Strongarm, Grimlock, Drift, Fixit, Optimus Prime, Danny, Russel.

Setting: Dark, stormy night in an abandoned military base.

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER MAY HAVE CRINGY HORROR.

So if you haven't seen RiD 2015, don't know what Combiner Force is, or are just in the franchise of TF itself, I recommend finding a way to watch Transformers Prime, THEN heading to Alexandra Pax's YouTube channel to watch all four segments of RiD. Unless ya don't care and like to be in the dark OR already know what RiD is. So, without further ado, ONTO THE CHAPTER!

~+~

It was a day like any other day in the Scrapyard, Danny and Russel were helping Fixit with the little things, Grimlock was smashing a car, Strongarm and Sideswipe were arguing about nothing in particular, as usual, and Bumblebee and Optimus were talking about what their next move would be, which con would come next, when a roll of thunder rumbled overheard, making Fixit jump and every Autobot but Optimus and Bee jump into immediate defense and attack mode.

"What was that?! Cons?!" Sideswipe yelled, holding his sword (katana? Wait no, Drift has two of those. Let's just call Sideswipe's blade a sword until further notice. Wait it's a Decepticon Hunter. So a Decepticon Hunter sword? I'ma just call it a DHS)/DHS close to him, raised and ready, Strongarm aimed her DHCB (Decepticon Hunter Crossbow. Is that what it's called? I never paid attention to that one single part of what it was called.) Everywhere she could. "Come out with your hands up, Decepticon!" She yelled, she always thought it was a con these days. Grimlock had come a-running, already in Dinobot form. "I'm ready to punch! Who's ready to be punched?" He wagged his tail a little, still keeping a stern pose, Fixit was panicking and hiding. "Guys, Relax. It's just some thunder." Bumblebee said calmly as he and Optimus walked in front of the command center, where everyone had been all jumpy at. "Thunder?" The other four Cybertronians asked. "Yes, Thunder is one of earth's elements, where water droplets fall from the planets sky, mainly it's clouds. It's called 'Rain' but that's when it's calm, and when there's Thunder, that is called a 'Thunderstorm', and is more dangerous, but not by much." Optimus explained, motioning the the dark clouds above, Danny and Russel could smell the Rain already.

Bee seemed a tad bit tense though, Optimus noticed this. It was the early evening, around 4-5 PM, and the clouds rumbled softly overhead. As the others settled, with Strongarm and Sideswipe once again arguing, except this time about the weather for some odd reason, and Grimlock going back to his car crushing, Bee felt an itch in his back, four spots on his back, spread out in a certain way that just... seemed too perfect. His optics started to feel heavy and his frame felt softer. Bee had to excuse himself from the scrapyard as the first few droplets hit the earth. Optimus watched him transform and drive off, getting a glimpse at some oddities in Bee's optics and upon his back. His optics seemed to be full of... hexagons, although it couldn't be. His back had four symmetrical, painful looking bumps, and the rest of his frame seemed to look... fuzzy...

...

It was now 9 pm, Russel and Danny had gone inside to eat dinner at this point, everyone else was relaxing, but Optimus was worried. Bee had not returned yet, and the rain was pouring down at this point. Optimus informed the rest of the team he'd be going out looking for Bee, and that Strongarm was in charge while he was away. After that, he was off through the stormy night to find Bee.

Optimus found Bee's tracks, going into a forest. He could tell it was his, as they turned into pedsteps some ways in, but the odd thing was they seemed to wobble, or he'd have collapsed at some points, mud and dirt kicked up from a weakened state, struggling to stand, let alone walk. Muddy servo prints on a few trees, pulling himself up from the earth below. The storm overhead had worsened as the evening had gone by, and Optimus was extremely worried. Was Bumblebee hurt? Was he ok? Where was he going? Optimus transformed and chased after the tracks. After five or so minutes of running, he noticed the pedsteps seemed to change, like it wasn't Bee's peds anymore. Claw marks started to appear upon the trees aswell, and it seemed the amount of servos had doubled... then he spotted small traces of yellow and black hair, like a fur, but they were short and metallic, the digets on the servo prints went from five to only three, and it was obvious that there were now two extra servos. The steps became less wobbly, less pained. Then one specific spot showed energon, a large amount of it, and a sort of scuffed area of mud where Bee must have collapsed. Small pieces of Bee's back plating and some fuzz could be seen strewn about in the mud about the glowing blue life blood. Then it picked up again into pedsteps once more, they now looked similar to raptor claws, with long sharp claws and talons. Optimus ran past the energon pool and followed the steps to a large hill.

A shadow cast over him suddenly as he surveyed the area from the hill. Looking up, he saw what looked to be a cybertronian, but it couldn't be...

It had four long sets of arms, with only three forked fingers, their legs were long, their peds wrapped around a large tree branch, matching the pedsteps upon the dirt floor. Its optics were large and narrow, glowing bright blue with possibly hundreds of hexagons within them. They rarely blinked... four large clear vainy wings were relaxed behind its back, still fresh, it seemed. Optimus' optics widened as he realized... that was Bee. It- or, He, opened a pair of sharp, deadly mandibles and hissed, fluttering his wings softly. He didn't seem to realize who he was anymore... "Bee, it's me." Optimus spoke softly. This hit something in the deformed Bee, stopping his hissing, mandibles closing, before jumping down before the Prime. He was taller, but thinner, more agile but sensitive and more prone to sustained damage. Bee looked down at the Prime, before slightly kneeling down to lock optics with him at face level. The old prime felt worry flood him for the mech. "What... happened?" Bee shrugged, before standing up and sticking close to Optimus. "Let's get back to the scrapyard." He nodded.

...

1106 words, might make a part 2 if I feel like it.