~ When the lights go out~

((Warning, gore, blood, and severe suicide acts))

A stage. 

ShadowFire stood on a stage, depressed and sad, looking down, she held a microphone in her servo, empty seats lined the front of the stage.

She began to sing.

"I had a dream where something came to life, mechanical parts cold, trapped inside this unfortunate soul. I took the bite that no one else would take, corridors are locked, the doors are shut. Sometimes I see your face. I thought them strangers bent to play pretend, funs only a game til someone breaks the rules and let's them in."

"And when the lights go out, this is the end. Now we're in this blackout. And when the lights go-"

Blood covered the walls and floor of the stage, the ground had shards of glass and mirrors, several knives, broken ropes that were going to be noose's, she sat in the center of the Destruction, silent.

"I had a dream where something came to life, mechanical parts cold, trapped inside this unfortunate soul. I took the bite that no one else would take, corridors are locked, the doors are shut, sometimes I see your face. I thought them strangers bent to play pretend, funs only a game til someone breaks the rules and let's them in, and when the lights go out, this is the end, now we're in this blackout."

"And when the lights go-"

She held a picture of Optimus Prime, to her, he looked like a demon, a monster, his smile was sinister, he was covered in the blood and energon of his human and cybertronian victims. It scared her.

"I had a dream where you came to life, mechanical parts cold, trapped inside this unfortunate soul. I took the bite that no one else would take. corridors are locked. the doors are shut. Sometimes I see your face I thought you stranger, bent to play pretend. funs only a game til I broke the rules and let you in, and then the lights went out, this was the end. now I'm in this black out."

"And then the lights go..."

She closed her optics, hearing someone behind her. Knowing It was Optimus. He laughed.

"Hehehehe..."

((362 words))

((I'll let you all think up your own story of this. How did she end up here, what happened, etc. Let your imaginations run wild))