~ Come Closer... ~

None of the characters in this are mine, any OC's do not belong to me, they belong to

https://www.deviantart.com/ayyy-imma-ninja 

and her post

https://www.deviantart.com/ayyy-imma-ninja/art/I-Am-Always-Here-544107857

 inspired me to create this, its a lovely work of art, and I hope you all like it.

Characters:
Optimus Prime ((Hasbro))
Lily ((Ayyy-Imma-Ninja))
Amira ((Ayyy-Imma-Ninja))

none of those characters belong to me, they belong to their rightful owners.

Also, I'd advise you to go check Ayyy-Imma-Ninja out and her stories and art, or else you won't understand this at all. Trust me.

Also Also, My DeviantArt is https://www.deviantart.com/shadowfireoptimus/

~+~

Memories.

Sometime's they hurt, sometime's they healed, it didn't matter which way though, it always sent tears into ones eyes or optics, and that's how Optimus felt at this moment, staring at the earths sun, setting in the distance. What were these memories? Of his past, of a femme he so dearly cared about. 'Amira...' He thought to himself. How she was so strange, yet so lovable. But now, her frame belonged to another femme, a human soul, and it was strange. Everytime she saw Lily, he fought back the urge to call her "Amira" instead of "Lily". It broke his spark to know Amira was gone, offlined for good... He sat down on the cliffside, staring at the sunset, how he longed to hear Amira's voice again, to see her smile, but he had someone else to protect. Lily. Amira and Lily were similar, but Lily was always energetic, hyper, and happy, Amira was serious and quiet. The clouds overhead somewhat cleared, Optimus breathed in the air of this planet, not like he needed it. The sound of little pedsteps behind him, skipping along, made him smile, the corner of his dermas curved up. Lily.

"Hello, Dad!" Lily's voice chirped behind him, he looked over to his left, seeing Lily, her optics shown brightly and her smile wide. "Hello, Lily." She placed a servo on his shoulder plating, looking at the sunset as well, the sky mixed with a beautiful purple, pink, and blue hue. Optimus looked at the sunset as well, he felt at ease... he felt compelled to look to his right, and so he did, and he swore he was seeing things. There stood another, shadowless Lily, like a mirror to Lily on his left, but a different sense. Amira. He looked down, then looked at the sunset once again, feeling the comfort of both, but only one was visible, right? Little did he know, that both looked at each other, Lily somehow hearing her thoughts in her own processor, and both "Spoke" to each other, before looking back at the sun. A few birds sang somewhere, before going quiet...

"Lalalala." Lily suddenly sang, and before Optimus could speak, he heard Amira mimick what Lily just sang. "Lalalala." His optics slightly widened, but, he didn't look down at them, feeling as if he did, he would be consumed by sadness.

((heads up, This is Lily's speech, and this is Amira's speech, when they both speak Together, This is what it looks like.))

"Look at you all."
"Lalalala"
"You all thought I was gone."
"Lalalala"
"But I've been here this entire time."
"Lalalala"
"You stopped paying attention."
"Lalalala"
"I'm not going Anywhere."
"Lalalala."
"I'M ALWAYS THERE."

Optimus felt the two femmes climb up onto his shoulder plates, now next to his audio receptors.

"Come closer."
"Come closeeeer"
"Come closer"
"Come closeeeer"
"Come closer..."
"Come closeeeer!"
"Come closer..."
"Come closeeeer!"

They then climbed down off his shoulder platings, now sitting on his legs and looking up at him, he looked down at them.

"Look at you all."
"You stopped paying attention."
"Come closer."
"Come closeeeer"
"Come closer"
"Come closeeeer"
"Come closer..."
"Come closeeeer!"
"Come closer..."
"Come closeeeer!"

They then hugged his chassis, Optimus thought he was dreaming, maybe he was, but... it all felt so real. He smiled and placed his servos over the two. He didn't care if he was hallucinating, dreaming, or going insane, he felt comfort from this, he felt safe, and he liked that. He looked up, then closed his optics, he felt their touch vanish, and opened his optics. The sun had already set, Amira and Lily were gone, no longer in sight, and he smiled. He looked down and saw a little note on his lap, and picked it up, looking at it.

_________
|                    |
|  We Love |
|      You       |
|                    |
|      Lily       |
|        &         |
|   Amira     |
|                    |
|________|

The note read. He smiled, letting a few tears fall down his cheek platings.

"I love you too..."

~+~

DONE AND DONE. I hope y'all like this. Also, the original song was actually a fanmade Jacksepticeye song, and this is where I originally heard it from:

the Nightcore version by https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCegICiK5ImxRMymA7bqwe9g  /// https://www.deviantart.com/ayyy-imma-ninja who also owns Lily and Amira https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRSlzGBFVOM

FNAF/original Version https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hwp2xOorqkk By Derpy_Horse4

Also, if You do see this in, like, never XD, I hope you did like this, but if you want me to get rid of this, then I shall do so.  

((783 words))