that one thing

chapter 1

i just got to the auditions for the x factor in england and it was there year of 2012, i saw these five  beautiful boys sitting in the front row i was thinking in my head omg one direction is here! And i am singing one of there songs. One of the judges said, "what are you gonna sing." "one thing by one direction,"i said. i looked over to the boys and the sat up tall to hear me sing and i started to sing and all of them started to simile and i guess  that was a good thing. i was waiting for the judges to tell me an answer. all the judges said no. i started crying and started to walk off the stage then i felt someone grab my arm then i turned around and i saw harry. he said, "wait."and then he draged me and said to the judges, " this girl has an amazing voice you guys shouldnt say no to her," i interupted harry, "harry stop you dont have to do this if they dont like me than thats ok." "NO IT IS NOT!"he yelled. i looked at harry and walked off the stage and started to cry, he fallowed me to my car and said, "i am sorry." i looked at him and huged him and said, " i forgive you harry." we both looked at each orther and we both knew we were ment for each orther. he asked, " are you free tomarrow night?" i said, " yes!"  "great i will pick you up at 2,"he said, "beacause it is gonna take awhile to get there."

                                                                  chapter 2

well the next morning i woke up from hearing a knock on the door i opened the door still in my pjs.  it was my best friend maryk. she usually wakes me up and she said, "heyy you know it is 1:00 right." "what hes gonna come in an hour,"i said. "who?" she asked. i pulled her in and said, " i have a date and i wont tell you who because it is a surprise and i need your help!" she smiled and said, "ok." we went into my room and got ready for my date maryk still was smiling cause i never get a date. i heard the door bell ring maryk opened the door and screamed and i ran to the door and said, " what happend, oh hi harry you are early." and he said, " sorry niall wanted to see who i was going on a date with, he said he wanted to come i said no but he wouldnt listen."  maryk went in my room and got her hair done because one of her fav. persons are here. "well tell him come on in cause i have a date for him," i said. so harry went to get niall and when he came back i asked him," how did you get my address?" he said, "from your aditions." "well of course," i said maryk came back and saw niall and they look at each orther and knew that she was right for him. "where are we going,"i asked harry " we are going to one of my concerts,you and maryk are gonna be backstage,"he said with a smile on his face. so we went into the limousine maryk looked in and said, " wow i never have been in one of these before." "maryk," i said "what," she asked as went were on our way to the concert. i looked in the mirror and said,"man i didnt do my make up i was so in a hurry i fogot to my makeup, how stup-." harry interupted me,"hey you are not stupid you are smart and talented," i looked at him and he looked at me and as he leaned in to kiss me niall said, "hey harry can we stop at nandos real quik  i am hungry." harry looked at niall in a angry way and said, "no we got to get to the concert i bet they have food for us ok cause i told them to bring food for us." harry was pretty angry at niall for interupting our kiss.