chapter 8

so after i called lauren i hung up and started to get ready to go to work cause i was almost late. when i got ther there were a lot of people.i had a short shift i got paid today. i called louis to tell him meet me at the movies so we can catch a movie he told me he was busy tonight and we should do it tommorow night after he is done recording songs with the boys. so i went home to pack some more i found a note from lauren saying she will be home late trying to find a job so see ya. i smiled she needs a job to keep up with the billing and stuff. an hour later i got a text from louis that he wanted me at his house. so i got some new clothes on because i didnt want niall over me because i smell like nandos.and i headed off to louis's.when i got there louis was waiting outside for me he looked sad. "whats wrong?" i asked he looked at me and said," well you know how my parents got divoirsed well my dad is in the hospital he has four days left to live."he said with a tear running down his facei leaned in to kiss him to make him feel beter. "if it makes you feel beter i will go with you,"i said he looked at me i could tell he wanted me to go with him. "yes you can go with me i need him to meet you before he dies ok," he said. "so when are we going?"i asked. "we can go now if you want,"he said. i nodded and we got into my car louis was driving because i didnt know where the heck the hospitl was. when we got there we asked the nurse where his dad's room wasso we got to his room louis made me wait  outside so i texted him telling him, "ill be right back i am gonna look around a bit." "ok hurry i still need to intro duce you to my dad,ok love you sweetheart." i went for a walk in the hospital then i remebered that i was here and what had happened to me i ran back and i saw louis outside of his dad's room.When i saw him i stated to cry. " whats wrong? are you hurt?" he asked me he sounded concerned. " nothing i just saw my hospital room i was in when i got in my car accident and so on," i sid then i went to hug him and we went inside his dad's room. "dad i would like you to meet my fiance' cheyenne," he said with a smile. "hi cheyenne i am troy,"said troy. when i saw him i started to cry because he reminded me of bayler so i ran out with louis went after me. i didnt stop until i got to my car. "whats the matter babe?" he asked. "troy reminds me of my cousin who died of cancer a year ago louis i cant handle this anymore i am going home to pack up my stuff are you comming or is harry or one of the guys picking you up?" i asked. "i guess i will came and help you pack." he said disapointedly. we got into the car and we drove to my house. when we got there i unlocked the door and i saw lauren eating something and i can hear anthor person with her it sounded wait no is it, it is its zyan so i purposely started kissing louis we kept kissing then we landed on the couch i could hear lauren and zyan comming from the kitchen to see who it was because we made a loud noise when we hit the couch. the couch hit the wall and i guess they got surprised when they saw me and him on the couch. "uhhm,"zyan cleared his throat.me and louis both jumped."i didnt know you guys were here,' i said. " well ok why were you and louis on th couch?" lauren asked with a smile on her face. "we were looking for my wallet i left it sitting on the couch,"i said. "uhhuh sure," she said," well keep on looking then," she left zyan look at louis and held to thumbs up at him. i laughed. "what?" louis asked with a little gigle." well  we came here to pack so i can move in as soon as posible.' i said.so we got up grabbed a couple of boxes and headed in my room.