chapter 4

chapter 4

    i looked at mary and i knew what she was talking about my cousin bayler died of cancer. "sorry guys i got to go it is a family emergancy," i said. me and maryk went to the hospital to go see him. when we got in the room where bayler was at i saw my mom and dad there they were crying i can tell on their face that he died peacefully. when i got home i was surprised that louis was still there he asked, "whats wrong?" "oh my cousin just died of cancer and he was only7 years old," i said while crying. louis got up and came over towards me and huged me and said, "i am so sorry." "its ok i just hate cancer," i said. louis took my phone and put his phone number in it and said, "i will call you tommorow k."and then he went home and i went to call my friend morgan to see if she can come over. morgan texted back and said i will come over tommorow. so i went to bed early because i was soo tierd it has been a long night. i woke the next morning to my phone ringing it was louis i answered it and said, "heyy." "heyy you sound tierd are free tonight,"louis asked "yes," i said. "cool i will pick you up at six," he said. after he called and asked me out i started to go to maryk's house and told her the good news we both jumped and screamed for a good five minutes. "we need to get you dress he is comming in a few hours then," maryk said. we both ran to my house when we got there i went in the showeri started to sing my song when i was done showering i heardmy phone ring it was morgan i had forgot that she was coming. "hello,"i answered " hey i am on my way over ," before i could tell that she cant she hung up. i dryed my hair the strighten it then i came out and i saw maryk with this beautiful mini skirt and tank top.  "wow thats beautiful,"i said.