chapter 13

after we were done at nandos we went home.when we got to the house  harry came up to me and draged me into the kitchen and asked,"did you tell louis yet?". i looked at him and noded."how did he take it?"he asked."lets just say after i told him he kissed me."i said.then i walked out of the kitchen and kissed louis on the cheek. than stormed into where my bunny was because i wanted to check on him. louis fallowed me into midnights room because where it was my old room was midnights room and now since i am gonna have a baby this would be its room. i turned around and kissed louis "so is this gonna be the baby's room?"louis asked."i guess i would have to move midnight into our room."i said.He looked at me then noded. we went back in the living room and i se niall dressed in a suit and tie."wow you look nice i am guessing that your going to take maryk out to dinner."i said."yep we are going to a dance."niall said."have fun."i said then i si on the couch and watch tv with louis,zayn,liam,and lauren.lauren was here to see zayn but she doesnt know about the baby yet neither does maryk."oh niall dont tell maryk about you know i want to tell her,ok."i said."about what?"lauren asked."i will tell you later,"zayn said."ok,"she said then she kissed him.You can tell that i was a little bit bigger than im usually.I was trying so hard to hold it in and i think niall told zayn about the baby thing but then i couldnt take it any longer."im having a baby."i said. zayn, louis, niall,and lauren looked at me thats when i knew that zayn didnt know."what?"zayn and lauren said at the same time."cheyenne is haveing a baby she is a week along the pregnacy."louis said for support because i was in shock so was everyone else.lauren went outside zayn went after her."i knew i should of told them earlier,"i said then went into me and louis room crying.louis went outside to talk to lauren and zayn.they were really mad because i didnt tell them about it.i came out a few minutes later then got some water i turned around and louis was there again i was jumpy because my past."whats wrong this is the seconde time please tell me whats wrong."louis said."well when i 15 years old someone kidnapped me i was doing something then all of the sudden some one took me and hid me for a year then i finnaly escaped and i move to london because of that one person and ive been here ever since then,"i said. louis took my hand and pulled me closer and kissed my forehead. i walk out of the kitchen and i see maryk in the living room."hey,"i said she looked at me with a death glare "hey why didnt you tell me you were gonna have a baby cheyenne,"she said. i looked at her with a tear going down my face i knew she was upset because i promised her that i would tell  her everything."i was in shock so was louis and i didnt know how to say it and how did you find out,"i asked as i turned to niall. niall shruged i threw my cup to the ground and went outside. i took my phone out and texted him that i was all right and i was gonna go for a walk.