chapter 7

right after work i went home to get ready to pick up lauren at the airport and to bring her to louis's house but she has no idea that i am dating louis and that i know  all the boys so she is gonna be really suprised. when i got to the airport lauren was waiting out side i pulled up to get her and help her with her stuff. once we where done we headed off to louis's house but i still havent told lauren where we are going so i guess i should tell her parts off it " we need to stop some where before we get to my house i promised i would bring a friend its gonna be a surprise ok,"i said. we got there just in time you can hear the boys screaming. i looked at lauren and i can tell she was freaking out cause she didnt know where we were. so i told her to wait at the bottom of the steps i rang the door bell lauren was watching to see who comes out. i had to ring the door bell twice in order for someone to come out. i heared louis yell,"COME IN." so i draged lauren in louis came out and kssed me and said,"  thank you for comming sweetie," i turned around to tell lauren that me and louis are dateing and i see her looking at me like i was crazy for kissing such a beautiful thing. then harry comes out and said,"what is she doing here?" louis looked at him in a mean way and said, "i told her to come she is my girlfriend." i looked at louis because i wasnt sure if it was official and i smiled he leaned in to kiss me ;auren inturuptted us she wispered, "is that zyan comming down the stairs with liam," i looked at her and noded.liam and zyan came down stairs and huged me harry was still mad at me for almost hitting his cat. and here comes dusty out of the kitchen harry runs right for his cat like he is afraid that i am gonna do something to it.i look at harry confused and louis said, "dont worry about him he knows that you didnt mean to almost hitting his cat he is just reacting wrong." i looked at him and smiled. we both went for the couch to watch a movie lauren sat with zyan on the love seat and liam and harry sat right next to me and louis. we watched  the titanic. we got to where it was close to the part where the boat was gonna sink when harry said," i hate this part, where the boat is gonna sink." "what why did you spoil it for me i didnt know it was gonna sink,"louis said. i looked at louis and kissed him to calm him down and said," i got to go i got to go to work early tommorow bye love you," i kissed him agian. i looked at lauren and she knew we had to go so we got in my car then left. when me and lauren got to my house i feed midnight then got into my pjs then went into bed.

The next morning i woke up to my phone ringing i got a texted from louis it said," i want to meet you at the park after you are done with work." "ok," i got dressed and headed for nandos. when i got there i saw maryk there "what are you doing here?"i asked "oh i am waiting for niall he texted me to meet him here he is supose to be here any min. now." she said. i went inside and i saw my old boyfriend there his name is dalton. i  tried to hide from him but he saw me and he made me sit next to him. "so how have you been?"he asked. "good but i got to go to work."i said i turned around and dalton grabed my armand right when i was trying to fight him off louis came by and saw him doing that to me and came in and yelled," HEY,GET AWAY FROM MY GIRLFRIEND!" i looked at him and said," louis please help," louis came over and made him let go of my arm and pushed him on the wall and said," if you ever hurt my girlfriend again in anyway i will hurt you."by the time niall got there he saw louis up against the wall of my ex boyfriend and tried to get louis away of dalton. louis came over to me grabed my wrist and leaned in to kiss me. when we were done i went to work i was done by 3:00 so i went to the park to meet louis. when i got there louis was there with a big smile i parked my car and got aout to go see louis . i got to louis he kissed me and went down on one knee and said, "we have been dateing for awhile and i was just wondering if you will marry me," i looked at him i was breathless. i didnt know what to say so finnially i just said," yes." he got up and kissed me and we kissed for ten min. we finnially stop i went into my car and called lauren she ws suprised louis came up to my car and asked if i want to move in with hima and the boys they have an extra bed for me and of course i said yes. so he hopped in my car and we drove to his house. when we got there harry was outside he saw me and he ran to me he said,"i am sorry for being mad at you ishouldnt be mad at you for saving my cats life." i looked at him and huged him and i told him i was moving in because of me and louis are engaged and stuff.we went inside the rest of the boys were playing with nerf guns when we got in the all shot at me, harry ,and louis. we all started to laugh because we just got shot with little nerf bullets.i kooked at louis and whispherdd in his ear, " i got a rabbit i hope harry's cat doesnt like rabbits." he looked at me and laughed the other boys said,"what?" we kept on laughin and laughing until the boys got mad at me and louis for not tellin so i just told them about midnight and that i was moving in because i am marring louis. "dont worry ill bring my own carrots with me for him,oh that reminds me i fogot to feed him i will see you guys tommorow," i said.so i went home and fed midnight and got me some dinner i can see lauren went to sleep cause the lights were off so i set my alarm clock to 5:00 in the morning to get up and get everything ready for me moving in with the boys i went to wake up lauren to tell  her i would be moving out in a couple of days so she can get the house. but she wasnt there so i called the her cell when she answered i could hear zyan laughing she told me that her and zyan were having breakfeast at mcdonalds so i told her what was going on and about me moving out in a couple of days and stuff.