chapter 22

When i heard that maryk might be pregnant all i knew she had to figure it out so i said,"we need to go to the drug store and get you a pregnancy test OK." she nodded and we went to the drug store and bought what we needed then went home.When we got there we were greeted by Leo running towards us screaming,"MOMMMMYYYY!" i laughed when he was running towards me and hid behind me.All of the sudden i hear Louis screamed,"LEO WHY IN THE SAIN HECK DID YOU DO THIS COME BACK HERE NOW!" i could tell he was mad when he came to where me,Leo,and maryk were me and maryk were busting out laughing because apparently Leo had drawn all over Louis's face when he was taking a nap."hey this is not funny,"Louis said."yes it is you know where he gets it from right?"i asked he looked toward the ground and said,"yes he gets it from me."i smiled.I turned around and picked up Leo and headed into the kitchen to get his birthday cake (since it still his birthday). It had carrots all over it of course Louis begged me to put carrots all over it. We started to sing him happy birthday to him after that i gave him a piece of cake but that wasn't a good thing knowing that he was Louis's son he asked,"mommy daddy can you please come here?" i smiled and me and Louis went over to him.All of the sudden Leo picks up the piece of cake in both of his hands and through it at me and Louis everyone started laughing.

**************************** A couple of hours later*************************

i waved goodbye to the our guests but one of them are staying with me."Elizabeth can you help me change Leo please,"i said."SORRY I CANT I AM BUSY TALKING ON THE PHONE!"she said i honestly could kick her but because that's all she does."WITH WHO?" i asked i am always over protective i mean she is my sister. The reason i am  really protective over her is because when she was 15 she got her first boyfriend turns out he was really abusive she even tried to break up with him but that didnt go so well.

******************************FLASH BACK*****************************

"Cheyenne can you please come with me on my date with Trevor?"ELizabeth asked."Why you will be fine,"i said."NO I WONT HE FREAKIN BEATS ME,"she yelled."WHAT HE ABUSES YOU!"i yelled back,"HAVE YOU TOLD MOM OR DAD? OR BREAK UP WITH HIM?" i was really mad no one messes with my little sister.I was a year older than so was trevor so i really couldnt take him on even if i tried because he was muscular and stuff."yes i tried but they dont beleive me they think he is an angle,"she said.She started crying so i pulled her in my arms."it ok me and aaron are comming we will be hiding and if Trevor hits you or something aaron and i will protect you ok,"i said."AAAARRRRROOOOONNNN,"I yelled."WHHHHAAAATTTT,"he yelled back. "YOU COMMING WITH ME TO NANDOS MOM IS MAKING YOU,"i yelled.i heard an ugh form my 17 year old brother.hehe i kind of lied to my big brother.We headed to nandos a little bit after my sister and her boyfriend left."ok heres the plan did Elizabeth tell you about Trevor and about him abusing her?"i asked."yes are we gonna spy on them and protect her because i dont believe her one bit,"he said,"why dont you believe in her she is your little sister she comes home with these bruises on her,and yes we are actually and i dont think i can handle Trevor so i need your help ok,"i said Aaron just nodded.We finnally made it to nandos i went in with  aaron and good thing Trevor didnt know what i looked like i was always busy when Trevor came over."okay you listen here,I am the man and i get to choose if we break up or not,"Trevor said. "no you dont i dont want to be in this relationship,"my sister said."okay thats it your comming with me,"he said and with that i stood up i told aaron to stay there unless i needed help. I went towards him and i punched him in the jaw yes thats right the jaw."WHO IN THE LIVING HELL ARE YOU?"he yelled."IM YOUR FREAKIN GIRLFRIENDS SISTER DOMT YOU EVER I MEAN EVER HURT MY LITTLE SISTER AGAIN DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?"I said and with me saying that i got slaped in the face then aaron came on and got in a huge fist fight with Trevor and we never saw him again.

********************** END OF FLASHBACK**************************

  "i on the phone with dad,"Elizabeth said."okay tell him i love him and mom,"i said.I finished changing Leo's dipier so i picked him up and took him in the living room where i saw maryk sitting on the couch."did you do it yet?"i asked."yep,"she said."and are you?"i asked she shook her head yes."OMG YOU GOTTA TELL NIALL!" i shouted."tell me what?"niall asked.oh crap i didnt know he was here."can i tell you something in  priviate?"maryk asked niall while eyeballing me."ok ok i will leave i gotta talk to Elizabeth anyways,"i said.When  i got to Elizabeth's room i heard niall yell,"WHAT!!!!!!!!!"  i couldnt help but laugh "whats wrong with niall?"Elizabeth asked i am guessing she heard niall yell."he just found out maryk is pregnant,"i said Elizabeth started to laugh."i know right i never saw it comming,"i said.She nodded i sat on her bed next to her."i am going out with liam tonight can you help me with my outfit?"she asked."WHAT YOU CANT GO OUT WITH HIM,"i yelled."WHY CANT I I AM NINETEEN I AM AN ADULT I CAN GO OUT WITH ANYONE I WANT,"she yelled back.I put Leo on the ground so he wont get hurt because i have a bad temper when i am mad."BECAUSE YOUR MY LITTLE SISTER AND HE IS MY HUSBAND'S BAND MATE AND BESTFRIEND YOU CANT DO THAT HE IS ALSO MY BESTFRIEND,"i yelled."SO DOESNT MATTER I   LIKE HIM AND HE LIKES ME WHY DOES IT MATTER IF I GO OUT WITH HIM OR NOT,"she yelled/asked."BECAUSE ONE YOUR MY SISTER AND TWO THE LAST GIRL HE WENT OUT WITH GOT HER FREAKIN HEART BROKEN BECAUSE OF THE FREAKIN HATES,"i yelled back."oh well i am going out with him if you like it or not,"she said witha calmer voice.

    i just shook my head and got Leo and went to my room which was next door to hers."what were you and Liz fighting about,"Louis asked. "she wants to date liam but i freaked out being the over protective sister and had a argument with her,"i said. Louis sighed and got up then huged me.

  A couple of minutes later it was time for me to put Leo to bed so i went in his room and got him ready for bed then he went to sleep.