chapter 27

When i got to the drug store I was getting mobbed by fans and paparazzies i was blinded by the constant flashes from the carmras. I finally got through everything i looked around  finally found what i needed and purchessed it then got out of there as fast as i could and went back to the hotel.

When i got back hotel i went straight to my room  and into the bathroom to take the test.

********************************10 minutes later******************************************************

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING !!!" I shouted  apparently i am pregnant again I dont think Louis will like this one bit. How should i tell him? I know i should skype him but first call him and see if he can go on.

"Hello," Louis said

"Hey babe umm...... I wanna know if you could go on skype?" I asked

"Sure i am already on there right now i was about to call you," he said.

"Great soo... I guess i will talk to you on skype love you,"I said.

"I love you to bye," he said

"Bye," i said and with that I hung up  and logged on skype.

It honestly feels good to see his face again i mean yeah he is a state away because they are touring in america again but still. "Hey i miss you soo much you know i am comming to see you in two days!" Louis said. "Great I cant wait to see you!" i said back. "So why did you want to talk about?" he asked. "Ummmmmmmm...... I ummm..... Louis i am pregnant again," i said i closed my eyes cause i thought he would be mad but i guess i was wrong because all i heard from his mouth was"Whooo hoooo!!!" i laughed at my immature husband."You arent mad?" i asked. "no of course not i am glad i hope its a girl i allways wanted a girl."he said. "Um sweetheart you do have a girl but she is not origanally yours but she is yours at the same time." i said and he nodded.

"Well sweetie i got to go to sound check i will talk to you later, love you bye,"he said

"I love you to bye,"i said.

After i ended the call i went out to eat i am seriously hungry.