chapter 28

i had a hard time chooseing which restruant to go to so i decided to go to mcdonalds. After i got there and odered my meal i went home and ate. When i was about to go to sleep  I heard a door nock. When i opened it up it was Louis and the boys. " Hey i thought you guys were comming tomorrow?" i asked. "What? Did i say tomorrow i meant tonight," he said. After that i kissed him. Our lips were moving in sync. I didnt want to pull away but i knew i had to. When we pulled away i said, " I love you so much and i have missed you."

********************************************9 months later*********************************

I was at the hospital after i just recorded my new song. If you guys are wondering why i just recorded my new song is well lets just say i won the x factor.  Now i am at the hospital because i am about to give birth to two beautiful babies, Yes i said babies. It turns out i am having twins!

********************************10 hours later************************

I had just givin birth to two beautiful baby boys. "What are we gonna name them?" Louis asked. i thought about it  for a while and the most awesome names poped in my mind. "How about  Alex and charlie ?" I asked. Louis smiled I guess he likes the names. "They are perfect names, Do you want me to get the boys and the girls?" Louis asked. I nodded and he went off to get everyone. When everyone came in the room Carly Maryk and Nialls daughter came over to me with a big smile on her face. "hey awuntie Chewenne," she said i smiled at her and said, "hey  look at your new baby cousins." cshe smiled and wave than ran towards Harry. " Wow they look like their father!" Niall said as he walked towards me and Louis. " I know right, they are my beautiful baby boys," I said. "wait i thought i was your baby boy," Leo said. I looked at him and he had a tear running down his cheek. " dont cry baby, you are still my little boy but u are a big brother now and me and daddy have to pay alot of adention to your brothers." I said. He nodded his little head. Man how he has gotten big i mean he was tiny when i left for the x factor but now he is getting tall.

hey guys i know this is short but i had to make it this way. And wow i never did this before for this book. Anyways please check out my new story called Surprises come in all shapes and sizes.  this is the last chapter btw so dont go and wait for another chapter because its never gonna happen. THANKS SOOO MUCH!!!

~Cheyenne<3