chapter 23

After i put Leo to bed i went into my sister's room but she wasn't there."no way she wouldn't do this i am gonna kill both Liam and Elizabeth,"i said.i went into the living room to find harry making out with his girlfriend Morgan. "um sorry to interrupt this glorious make-out  session but do you know where my sister went?" i asked. "Liam took her to the movies why do you aske?" harry asked now i was really mad she didnt listen but  she is 19 years old. Right when i was about to answer harry's answer there was a knock on the door. i ran up to the door and i wished i didnt because standing there was Dalton. "Heyy i came over to tell you that i cant take care of sophie anymore," he said. If you guys are wandering who sophie is she is my daughter i had when i was 18 years old she is three now and i havent seen her since last year. "what do you mean you cant take care of her?"i asked. he just shook his head and asked," please just do this for her i cant do it anymore i am sure louis would accept her as his own please?" i could not say no because she is my daughter and louis would take her as his own so i said yes.After i get sophie's stuff all together Dalton left and i put her to bed since we dont have a bed for her she sleeps on the couch that i have in mine and louis's room she will sleep there for right now. 

   The next  morning i woke up to sophie screaming. "what the heck?"i asked. when i opened my eyes i saw  sophie on the couch sitting up and louis standing in the door way. "who is that little girl belong to?" louis asked. to tell you the truth i was kind of afraid to tell louis about sophie but i had to tell him. "she's mine lou," i said. "what how is she yours?" louis asked. i took a deep breath and said," when i was 18 years me and dalton had a kid my parents didnt want me to keep her so i gave her to her dad and now he cant take care of her so she is gonna live here with us okay,"  louis took a deep breath and shook his head. "okay but we will have to move out of here because there is no more room for three kids running around," i just shook my head yes and got out of bed. when i got downstairs i saw harry cooking and when harry is cooking you dont go in the kitchen. "hi haz what are you cooking?"i asked for some odd reason i am super hungry. "i am cooking bacon do want any?" he asked. I shook my head yes  and went to go get  leo up.