chapter 19

When we were done we headed back to the van and check into a hotel again me and louis staied in the tour bus because of leo's stuff."hey what do you want to do while we have free time i have 2 hours,"louis."ummm we can go somewhere and eat,"i said."what is up with you and niall allways wanting food all the time?"louis asks "umm because we love food," i said "than why didnt you marry the food instead of me?"he asked "well  thats because i love you more than food,"i said."well than i love you to,"he said with a smile on his face.We went somewhere to eat i dont know the name of it but when we got there we were mobbed by fans and we didnt have the bodygaurds around so it was very difficult because of leo he was with us."hey guys we have leo with us please be careful,"i said trying to have ahold of leo who was laughing at the fans because they were giving me and louis a hard time."ohh so you think this is funny leo ok,"i said with a smile on my face so what i did is i pushed myself and leo out of the crowd and left louis behind."hey dont leave me alone i dont have paul with me," louis said." well i guess thats your problem you didnt tell him to come with us so bye,"i said while carring leo into the restraunt finnaly 15 minutes later louis comes in panting i laugh so does leo right now he thinks if his mom or dad get hurt he starts to laugh."ohh thanks for leaving me out there with no support,"louis said."your wellcome,"i said jokenly.We sat down and ate then i got a text form morgan saying:hey hows it going i miss you guys including harry i havent heard from him is he ok?

i replied:yes he is ok he has been busy so has the other guys

our conversation went on for about an hour so i told her that i couldnt talk to her in a little while because i had to go with the guys for their concert so i would call her tommorrow with harry with me.She was excited when i told her that i mean excited.We went back and got ready to go to the concert it was awesome i think the guys really outdid theirselfs tonight leo didnt mind the loudness at all i was very surprised me and maryk were playing with him until the guys were done.When louis got backstage to where me,leo, and maryk were leo started crying for louis."hey dont cry baby boy i am right here,"louis said while comming towards the crying baby.When louis picked leo up he stoped crying."ha he loves me more,"he said "no he loves us both equally," i said louis just smiled and went to the dressing room with leo "hey were do you think your going huh?" i asked."well leo has a dirty dipier so i am gonna change him,"he said."ok sweetie i will meet you back in the tour bus," i said while i headed towards the exit.I headed outside and to the tour bus.I was dead tired but i told louis that i would wait for him in the bus so i just  got ready for bed and sat on the couch that they have on the tour bus.I think i fell asleep while waiting for louis because the next morning i woke up on the couch."hey sleepy head when i got back with leo you were asleep,"louis said."why didnt you wake me up when you got home?"i asked "because i didnt want to disturb you,"he said i got up and got some breakfeast and changed leo's dipier."hey before we leave we need to go to the store and get more dipiers,"i said while picking up leo and heading towards his play area."ok thats fine why dont you call maryk to see if she could watch leo so we could go now?"he asked. "ok,"i said so i called maryk she said she would do it.She was here in 10 minutes so me and louis headed to the store to get dipiers.When we got back to the tour bus the guys were there and that reminded me that i needed to call morgan."hello,"morgan said "hey its me harry is here do you want to talk to him?"i asked "sure,"she said "ok here he is harry get your but over here,"i said.Harry took the phone outside and talked to her for a little while and then came back inside."our last concert is tonight so get evrerything ready to go on the plane,"liam said."ok i just got to call one of my friends so i could tell her that i am comming home tommorow ok can i please have my phone back?'i asked harry gave me my phone back and i called one of my friends elizabeth she was excited that she gets to see me i havent seen her or talked to her since i got married to louis.