chapter 10

so after the movie i head off to bed and i hear harry and niall fight harry seems really mad and veryloud all the sudden i hear the door slam i see louis run out of his room because i am right next door i guess harry stormed out . i go to see who went out and it was harry so i went to see niall he was throwing everything on the floor."heyy whats up why were you and harry fighting?"i asked."he doesnt want me and maryk to get married."he said with a tear strolling down his eye."why not?"i asked."because he thinks its a bad idea he doesnt even want you and louis to get married."he said. after he said that i went outside and yelled,"HARRY NOW YOU ARE GETTING ON MY LAST NERVES!""whoa whats wrong?" louis asked looking at me and harry." he doesnt want me and you and niall and maryk to get married he thinks that is abad idea,"i said with a little attidude."WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME AND HOW DID YOU FIND THAT OUT?"harry asked."WELL I TALKED TO NIALL WHILE LOUIS TALKED TO YOU AND HE TOLD ME ANYTHING ME LOUIS ARE GETTING MARRIED SO IS MARYK AND NIALL AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!"i yelled."whoa guys calm down cheyenne is right there is nothing to do about it we are getting married so is niall and maryk we dont need to fight over that,"louis said we all went inside harry told me and niall sorry then we all went to bed.i woke up early this morning because i had a dream about what had happened in the past. i got out of bed and into the living room to see if i can get any sleep there an i see louis on the couch."hey louis louis wake up,"isaid quietly."huh what oh hi what time is it?"louis asked."it 3:00 in the morning i am going to work ok,"i said he looked at me then kissed me."love you see ya later might bring the boy to see ya," he said."ok love ya to,"i said. then i got in my room and but on my nandos uniform and headed out the door when suddenly ihave someone covering my eyes and mouth luckly i had my phone and where the person put me couldnt hear or see me so i called louis."hello."he awnsered."heyy its me i need your help someonehas kidnaped me."i said ."who are you on the phone with give me that phone,"said the crazy dude."no please no,"i said.i was forced to hang up i think louis is trying to find me i am not to  far away from him i keep yelling his name though no one comes the man left me stranded in a aley though tied to the dumpster i keep yelling and yelling louis name finnaly an hour later i see the man who kidnaped me he came towards me put a blind fold on my mouth so i wouldnt yell anymore. i finnally figure out who it was it was simon."we are gonna go get maryk because i dont want you guys to get married to the guys."he said. he picked me up and but me in the back of the van and i saw harry sitting so i try to get my bandanna of then got myy phone and put it on silentand texted niall and louis to tell them where we are headed niall said,"ok we are on our way,"it took awhile to get to maryk's house.but when we got there niall and louis were waiting out there for me and harry i guess harry was kidnapped to because he was excited to see themthen he loked back a me and i smiled and showed him my phone then he pulle two thumbs up.he got out and huged the guys."where is cheyenne?"louis asked."she is in the back."harry said. i turned around and simon was gone did he just do this for a test or was he afraid that the guys would get him then all of the sudden i hear the doors open it was louis i still had the bandanna on my mouth so i couldnt talk.i kind of jumped towards louis because i also had my hads tied louis looked at me and took the bandana off my mouth then kissed me maryk got out of her apartment asking,"what are you guy doing here and why is cheyenne all tied up?" Niall looked at her and kissed her i guess he was glad that she wasnt taken. maryk took niall inside louis took me to nandos and drove harry back home i didnt want him to leave and i think louis kew so he came back 15 minutes later." i wont leave you ever again lets get married today after you done with work i will send  harry and you out to get a dress soo ok i will stay untill your done,'he said."ok but your gonna order something or i will get in trouble."i said then put my apron on and handed louis a menu.A couple of hours  later i was done i got off of work but i got out of the back door so louis wont see me i texted him telling him where i was at and told him see you at 2:00 because thats when we are getting married. i called harry so he can meet me at the bridal store and i called my friends and family to tell them the wedding is today sorry it is soo short notice we just had a proble so we are doing it today. when we got there i saw the perfect dress it was a white puffy dress."i got to try that on."i said. i ran to it then took it off the manican and went to the dressing room. when i came out harry looked at me and said,"wow louis is gonna love that it is beautiful." thanks,"i said with a big smile. i went back in the dressing room and changed back into my a rigonal clothes and went to the cashier. later me and harry went to the bakery to get my wedding cake because i pre- ordered a smore cake it looked delisous it was almost two maryk was waiting for me so was my other friends elizabeth and lauren .i got ready so did harry because he is the best man i went outside.We were gonna get married on the lake and a beautiful lake to. it was now my turn to go when louis saw me he smiled i got up there we did our vow then we did our reception then we went to a limozien."where are we going to our honeymoon louis?"i asked."i is a surprise i already got your stuff in the trunk,"he said.it took us a while to get there."here we are,"he said. looked out the window and saw the ifelle tower."no way we are in paris i always wanted to go,'i said. we got to the hotel then we signed in when we got to our hotel room louis picked me up and put my legs around his waist and put me on the bed.