Hospital

Third-person POV
Y/N: This only happened a few years ago, and so I gave up my dream because I wanted to do eomma's dream. I wanted to do his dream she wanted for me to make her happy. I'm happy cause I'm doing something that she loves doing too. But since that day eomma died I was the only one at the funeral, I cried my heart out until this girl came to me and comfort me I didn't know who she was since her face was covered. But ever since that day father treated me like I was nothing, he wouldn't feed me, or provide anything to me. That's when Jin hyung came along and helped me. Well we are done here let's go and eat I'm starving.
Lisa: wait Y/N.......

I

Believe

That

Girl

Was

Me...
Y/N: excuse me???
Lisa: never mind.....
Y/N: wait what??
Lisa: oh the girls just texted. okay see you later bye *leaves room* phew that was close.
Y/N: I'm still confused. well never mind.
———————2 days later——————
Jisoo: babe you better get that shortie away from Chaeyoung before I do something about it.
Jin: wait jimin is at it again with Chaeyoung ah?!
Jisoo: yes and Jennie and Lisa are about to kill him look. their stares are going through to the back of his head.
*Jennie stands and walks to Jin and Jisoo*
Jennie: where is Y/N?? he hasn't been here for 2 days, and Chaeyoung is worried sick about him.
Jin: I I I don't know to be honest. He never texted me after the fight in the dance room.
Jimin: come one babygirl let's have some fun.
Chaeyoung: GET AWAY FROM ME!!!
Jimin: *grabs Chaeyoung's wrist harshly* come on don't be boring loosen up a little.
Chaeyoung: OUCH!!! JENNIE JISOO UNNIE!!! HELP ME!!!
Jisoo: PARK JIMIN GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HER!!!
Jimin: and what are you going to do about it princess.
Jin: Jimin dont call my girlfriend that and let go of Chaeyoung now.
Jennie: can you stop trying to get in her pants??? can't you stop being dumb and realize she hates you.
Jungkook: LISA!!
Lisa: you called??
Jungkook: want to go on a date with me today??
Lisa: that was straight forward and no
Jungkook: WAIT WHAT!? WHY!?
Girl 1: did she just reject Jungkook??!
Girl 2: she did wow that's a shame.
Lisa: I don't like you stuck up attitude. I rather go out with Y/N than you. OMO DID I SAY THAT OUT LOUD!?!
Jungkook: you you like my brother??? that nerd wow you have no taste.
Lisa: did I say I like him no. I just rather choose him over you, since he cares about women.
Jungkook: yeah right. cares about women yet he is the one that made mom die.
Jin: yeah don't say that Jungkook!!!
Jungkook: what it's true. if he never audition he never would have been in this situation. no wonder he is in the hospital serves him right.
BP and Jin: HOSPITAL!?!
Jungkook: you guys didn't know?? want to know how he got in there??
Chaeyoung: *tears up* Unnie is Y/N okay??? I need to see him.
Jisoo: he is fine Chaeyoung ah we'll go see him after school.
Chaeyoung: okay unnie
Jin: Jungkook what did you do this time?!?
Jungkook: I did nothing!! I just taught him his place in life that's all.
Jin: you son of a *punches Jungkook, grabs his collar and everyone is jungshook* DO YOU NOT RESPECT HIM AS YOUR OLDER BROTHER!?! DO YOU KNOW HE SACRIFICED HIS DREAM FOR YOU!?! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO UNGRATEFUL!?!?
Jungkook: ME UNGRATEFUL!?! I NEVER ASKED HIM TO DO THAT!!! HE DID IT HIMSELF!!! I COULDVE PASSED THE AUDITIONS IF HE DIDNT COME!!!
Jin: YOU WOULDVE PASSED THE AUDITIONS IF YOU HAD ANY TALENT!!!
Jimin: Jin hyung that's enough let him go.
Jin:*throwea Jungkook* I'm not done with you yet Jungkook. come on girls i know what hospital he is at.
Jisoo: how?
Jin: he only goes to one since every other one treats him like trash.
Chaeyoung: let's hurry
———————————————————
Y/N: can I just die??? I don't deserve to be here in this world where everyone hates me. eomma I miss you so much. I should've died instead of you. appa is abusing me physically, mentally, and emotionally. I need help eomma. *hears knock*
Chaeyoung: Y/N??
Y/N: Chae Chaeyoung?? what are you doing here???
Chaeyoung: we came to visit you pabo since you weren't at school for 2 straight days.
Jin: and you never contacted us.
Y/N: mianhae.
Lisa: it's fine how are you feeling?
Y/N: ummm I don't know
Jennie: how do you not know you pabo? Chaeyoung I don't see what you see in this bo...
Chaeyoung: *covers Jennie's mouth* Unnie stop!!
Jin: what happened Y/N??
Y/N: I was packing up and Jungkook came into my room with Jimin, Jhope and Yoongi they looked drunk and attacked me. I'm pretty sure I was by myself the entire time. I didn't fight back cause eomma doesn't like it.
Jin: but you have to fight back sometimes Y/N.
Y/N: what fight back my own twin brother!?! I don't think so!! It hurts enough for me getting hurt I don't want people that I love hurt!!
Jisoo: even if he treats you like trash you still love him?? doesn't make since..
Y/N: he is my younger brother. of course I have to show love *door opens* ap ap appa?
Y/N'S dad: Y/N we need to talk. In private.
Jin: sir not to be rude but we are not leaving you with Y/N anymore.
Y/N: what do you want??
Y/N'S DAD: I'm sorry Y/N. I've M should've been a better father. I'm sorry for causing you trouble son.
Y/N: why are you apologizing now??
Y/N'S DAD: you've made me realize who I really am. I'm really sorry Y/N. let me at least show you a better side this time.
Y/N: I don't know
Y/N'S DAD: well take your time I know your trust in me has faded away a long time ago and I understand sleep well son. *leaves room*
Jin: that was weird.
Y/N: yes it was.
Lisa: your your face.. it's all bruised up.
Y/N: lisa it's fine. Hyung can you help me change my gauges.
Jin: okay where?
Y/N: abdominal (stomach area) help me lift up my child someone.
Jisoo: here *lifts up shirt*

As Jisoo lifts up Y/N's shirt blood was soaked into the white bandage. Jin removes the old bandages and replaced it with newer ones, however the other girls kept on looking at Y/N's abs while blushing really hard.

Y/N: *in english* you like what you see perverts??
Chaeyoung: yes I mean no!!
Lisa: didn't know you would be strong hehe.
Jisoo: stop being pervs and let Y/N rest
BP: okay.
Jin: rest up Y/N.
Y/N: okay grandpa!!!
Jin: haha real funny I'll stay with you, you girls go home okay.
BP: okay take care bye
Y/N and Jin: bye
Y/N: okay good night hyung.

sorry for taking long to update just been really busy with applying for colleges, scholarships and school. so stressful but thank you guys for reading I have to sleep now I have school ughh well goodnight my readers!!
NYEONGAN
~Authornim