Apologies

Third-person POV

Felix: why are you guys...

Lisa: TIME TO GO LETS GO Y/N

Y/N: COMING RIGHT BEHIND YOU!!

Y/N and Lisa ran out the practice room.

Y/N: that was close

Lisa: yeah it was let's go we are going to be late. same car??

Y/N: I'm driving let's go before the others come. you go to the car first it's in the back the black Kia.

Lisa: give me the keys.

Y/N: here love now go before the others come I have to go get our phones its back in the practice room.

Lisa: okay be careful love you *starts walking away*

Y/N: Lisa wait

Lisa: yes.

Y/N: goodbye kiss.

Lisa: I guess that is our thing now.

Y/N and Lisa give a quick kiss, then another, then another, and then another. (should I keep on going lol nah I'm not back to the story)

Y/N: okay love you be careful babe

Lisa: will do love you bye hurry back before we are late or no kisses for a month

Y/N: hey that's my line

Lisa: sorry can't hear you bye

Y/N: that girl is going to be the death of me okay now let's go get those phone Y/N/N.4

Little did they know someone was watching them.

Tears rolling down that someone's face.

Someone who feel for Y/N first.

Someone

As

In

Park

Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung's POV

Lisa how could you??

Third-person POV

Chaeyoung walked back with tears falling out of her eyes. Later Chaeyoung had ran away, she had ran like her world had ended, until she had bumped into someone.

Guy: Miss??? Are you alright???

Chaeyoung ran away from the unknown guy, and into the practice room where BlackPink were at.

Jennie: ROSIE!?! WHY ARE YOU CRYING!?!

Jisoo: NO WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!? WHO DID THIS TO YOU?!?!

Felix: Noona is this about Y/N hyung and Lisa noona?

Chaeyoung: I I I rather not tale about it.

Felix: Channie hyung!!! *goes to Bang Chan and whispers* if hyung finds out that Y/N is the cause of Chaeyoung noona crying he is dead. you know how much he is in love with her.

Bang Chan: I know just hope that he doesn't find out. even if they are like brothers hyung will hurt Y/N if noona is hurt cause of him. but for right now let's go to SBS so we can preform. GUYS WE HAVE TO GO!!

Stray Kids: NE HYUNG!!

Stray Kids left the practice room, leaving BlackPink and Jin in the room.

Jin: I'll talk with Y/N ssi okay Chaeyoung ah now let's go before we are late. you guys have an performance too so we have to get ready don't overwork yourself by thinking about this alright?

Chaeyoung: ne jin oppa let's go.

Little did they know the Mr. unknown guy heard the entire conversation between everyone that was in that practice room.

Unknown Guy POV

Y/N I'm going to kill you!!!!!

------SBS------

Third-person POV

Y/N: Lisa stop it I have to get ready. Go to the others now you have to preform before me!!

Lisa: but its awkward over there. I don't know what to do.

Y/N: just tell them alright. I already told the others in Stray Kids and they are fine with it, so just go tell the others okay.

Lisa: but what about Chaeyoung unnie she is hurt I know she is.

Y/N: I know the Channie hyung told me about it. I feel bad too don't worry. You want me to come with you??

Lisa: yes please.

Y/N: alright after I'm finished getting ready I just need to get my jacket over there, but Jeongin is on it oof. JEONGIN AH WAKE UP!!!

Jeongin: AHHHH!!! oh sorry hyung. here.

Y/N: thanks okay guys I'll be back promise!!! okay now let's go.

Lisa and Y/N walked together to BlackPink's dressing room. Before the lovers could walk in, Mark from Got7 called for Y/N and of course Y/N being him, he told Lisa to go in the room and he would be there after talking with Mark. As Lisa, walked into the dressing room, all eyes were on her except for Chaeyoung of course.

Jennie: you have a lot of explaining to do.

Lisa: I know, Y/N is outside right now Mark Oppa had to talk to him. He'll be in here and we will sort this out. And Rosie I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to.

Chaeyoung: It's okay Lisa I forgive you. you tow have some explaining to do that's all.

Lisa: are you sure??

Chaeyoung: yes I'm sure.

Jisoo: YEAH YOU GUYS ARE GOOD NOW, NOW LISA GET REA.....

Before Jisoo could finish her sentence, there were yelling and shouts coming from their doorways, soon someone was thrown into their dressing room. All the members looked at the body which was unconscious.

BlackPink: Y/N!?!?!

NEXT CHAPTER IS COMING UP GUYS DON'T WORRY LET ME WORK ON IT RIGHT NOW HEHE

NYEONGAN

~AUTHORNIM