Dad

Third person POV
Y/N: *pulls wrist away from Lisa and is very pissed off* I don't skip school, I finish my stuff early so I can do my stuff and who the hell do you have the right to talk to me and be in my personal life!!!!!
Lisa: YA DONT TALK TO MY UNNIE LIKE THAT!!
Jin: *grabs Y/N's shoulder and whispers* Y/N don't start I love and care for you but don't talk to my girlfriend like that I'll hurt you.
Y/N: well keep her out of my business and the others too.
Jungkook: WHAT ARE YOU DOING JIN HYUNG PUNCH HIM!!

Jhope and Suga walk to Jin and Y/N.

Suga: hyung let me get him.
Jhope: is he bother you and Jisoo Nonna hyung?? Let me beat him up.
Jin: I'll deal with him later you leave him alone I'll deal with him during lunch BY MYSELF!! *Suga and Jhope walk away*
Y/N: *scoffs* another lecture huh move * shoulder bumps into Jin and walks out*
—————————lunch———————
Y/N didn't want to eat that day, he skipped all of his classes and just stayed at his usual hiding spot. It was already lunch time, and Y/N already got his day beating today from the rest of BTS cause of the incident with Jin. All was seen on Y/N was a busted lip, and swollen eye. And for sure if he went home and they saw his appearance we would've gotten more. So Y/N decided that he wouldn't go home that day, well most likely run away from them. Y/N was just waiting for Jin to appear so he could apologize to his elder, he didn't mean to yell and give Jin an attitude he was just in a really vexed mood that time. So with the time being, Y/N walked around looking at the mirrors.

 So with the time being, Y/N walked around looking at the mirrors

(this is the room but pretend it had broken down mirrors and it has a old piano)

Y/N took out his phone and picked the first song that popped on his playlist, and played it on the speaker he had fixed in the room. Once the song began, Y/N moved this body his own choreography to the song.

(you are the one in the basketball jersey idk if you guys know his name so I'm not going to put it lol but that's my favorite dancer fyi)

Once Y/N was finished clapping was heard within the room that made Y/N stop what he was doing. He saw Jin clapping his hands while the 4 girls from BP stood there in shook on what they just witnessed.

Jin: you still have it in you Y/N/N.
Y/N: h h h hyung what are you doing here???
Jin: came to see how you were doing and to bring food of course. can't let my little bro starve can't we?
Jennie: Jin Oppa why do you even care about him? He went off on Jisoo Unnie earlier??
Jisoo: she is right Oppa you shouldn't be hanging out with mean people.
Y/N: *scoffs* me mean?? *looks at Jin and both Jin and Y/N burst out laughing*
Jin: Y/N isn't mean he is the sweetest guy I know he just acts mean cause he wants people away from him I trust Y/N
Lisa: why do you trust him so much??
Jin: because he was.....
Y/N: because I was almost a member of BTS before I gave up my dream for my younger brother's dream. do I sound mean and selfish now?
Chaeyoung: you must be lying?
Y/N: I am not, if I were lying then I would be saying Park Jimin of BTS likes you but I'm not lying.
Chaeyoung: he he likes me ewwwww
Lisa: don't believe his nonsense.

Before Y/N could speak, he was thrown to the wall of the room making a loud thud echoing the room.

Y/N: a a appa?? what are y y you here??
Dad: DONT YOU DARE CALL ME APPA YOU PEACE OF TRASH!! WHY THE HELL DO I HAVE TO COME UP HERE AND HEAR THAT YOU BROKE THE PRINCIPAL'S CAR!?! WHAT DID I TELL ABOUT YOU BEING TALKED ABOUT IN SCHOOL I TOLD YOU TO SAY YOUR A** TO STAY OUT OF OUR WAY AND JUNGKOOK'S.......
Y/N: JUNGKOOK JUNGKOOK JUNGKOOK THATS ALL I FREAKING HEAR, AND ME BREAKING THE PRINCIPLES CAR?!? I WAS IN HERE THE ENTIRE DAY MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS TO EVEN BOTHER MESSING WITH SOMEONE ELSE AT LEAST MY REAL MOTHER RAISED ME HOW A MAN IS SUPPOSED TO BE TREATED THAN BEATING HER UP TO DEATH!!!! YES I SAID GO AHEAD HIT ME THATS ALL YOU JUST LIKE YOU DID TO EOMMA WHEN SHE FOUND OUT YOU WERE CHEATING ON HER WITH THE WOMAN TOU HAVE NOW!!! YOU HURT ME LIKE EOMMA AND LEAVE JUNGKOOK BECAUSE HE IS ALREADY SUCCESSFUL!!! DO YOU KNOW THAT I GAVE UP MY DREAMS SO I COULD GIVE TO HIM AND DO WHAT EOMMA WANTED TO DO!?!? IM A MEDICAL STUDENT FOR MY EOMMA I SACRIFICED MY DREAMS FOR HER AND YOUR OTHER UNGRATEFUL SON!!!

Jin and BP stood there shook from all the things heard. Jin well BP as well never seen this side on Y/N, especially crying. Jin knee Y/N was that type of person to hide all of their burdens to keep others happy. However, Y/N just couldn't hold it in any longer. Y/N father turned around and walked away from them as following of BTS well Jimin, Yoongi, Jhope, and Jungkook come in.

Yoongi: well well well what do we have here.
Jimin: a crybaby??
Jhope: definitely a crybaby.
Jungkook: hyung I need to talk to you in private.
Y/N: in private? So you can humiliate me again? I don't think so.
Jimin: well hello babygirl *winks*
Chaeyoung: ew get away from me
Jimin: playing hard to get I see, I can play rough too see.

Jimin pinned Chaeyoung to the wall and started to kiss her violently. Y/N's blood boiled as he went up to Jimin grabbed his shirt and pulled him back with all of his force cause Jimin to fall backwards. Y/N covered Chaeyoung who was now crying. Y/N protected Chaeyoung like no tomorrow even if he knew he will get a beating for the rest of his life the next day.

Y/N: stay away from her. don't touch her, because you have to go through me first.
Jimin: oh really and what you are going to deal with it??
Y/N: I don't know we just have to see if you lay a finger in any of these girls.
Jhope: umm excuse me these girls belong to us.
Y/N: women are property they are human you suffer their life time taking care of their children.
Yoongi: oh you want to be smart with us your scum bag!?!
Y/N: who said I was smart? I just chooses to be smart unlike you guys who don't know how to be a really man like me and just suck it up.
Jungkook: HYUNG GET OUT AND LET ME TALK TO YOU!!!
Y/N: no *walks away* jeon

Jungkook

Go

To

Hell
Thank you guys for supporting me and wishing me a happy birthday. Idk what to say but I'll do what my body is doing. I'm going to sleep since I'm about to pass out good. Once again thank you readers and good night!!
NYEONGAN
~Authornim