Dance 0.2

Third-person POV
during the first performance everyone was wowed. However, someone caught Lisa's eye it was the guy in all black with black hair and of course she didn't know who it was because hey had mask on, but just by the way he was there made her remember someone. before the second performance was about to start the 6 guys that weren't preforming took off their masks one by one. Revealing Jisung, Changbin, Jeongin, Woojin, Seungmin, and Bangchan. All the 6 boys got into their positions for the next performance, while the first 3 started to take their masks off one by one. Everyone screamed as each of the 3 revealed them self and including the loudest which was the last person.

Lee Felix

Lee Minho

Lee Minho

And

Jeon Y/N........

BTS POVJungkook: LETS GOOO PARTY!!!Jimin: ARE WE GOING TO COMPETE!?Jhope: you know it's chimchim!!Taehyung: DANCE LINE AND IN FINALLY IN IT!?!Suga: JHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!!Namjoon: go get them guys hwaiting!!!Jungkook: Jin hyung we are doing our ha...

BTS POV
Jungkook: LETS GOOO PARTY!!!
Jimin: ARE WE GOING TO COMPETE!?
Jhope: you know it's chimchim!!
Taehyung: DANCE LINE AND IN FINALLY IN IT!?!
Suga: JHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!!
Namjoon: go get them guys hwaiting!!!
Jungkook: Jin hyung we are doing our handshake are you okay??
Jin: yeah yeah hold up I'll be right back.

BP POV
Lisa: UNNIES!!! YOU CAN BE LYING!?!
Chaeyoung: if we were lying then why are we going to watch street dance battles huh??
Lisa: YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!
Jisoo: anything for our pokpok.
Jennie: Jisoo Unnie?? isn't that Jin Oppa?
Jisoo: yess why is he here??
Chaeyoung: where is he going?? he didn't see you?
Jisoo: I guess not let's go see what he is up to.
Lisa: okay but let's keep an eye out for any other BTS member I can't with them anymore.
Chaeyoung: same Lalisa.
Jennie: well Namjoon is cute though
Chaeyoung: UNNIE CONTROL YOUR DAMN HORMONES!!
Jennie: mianhae Chaeyoung ah.

Third-person POV
Jin left the BTS group to find Y/N. he knew in fact he was going to be here, since he always goes to these kind of performances. As Jin went to find Y/N, BP found Jin and started to follow him cause like why would the dancing machine seokjin be here haha. While BP followed Jin, Jimin saw Chaeyoung and took this opportunity to get her again without failing and taking no as an answer, so he told the rest of the group and they went to follow them in the huge crowd. Once Jin found Y/N, no one could really tell it was him because of the mask he was wearing.

Jin: Y/N what did I tell you about coming to places like this?? It's dangerous!!
Y/N: it's fine hyung. I have to perform now with my debut group. I'll see oh later okay!! BYE HYUNG!!
Jin: but wait Y/...... oh hey babe??
Jisoo: why are you here Seokjin??
Jin: came here cause I was dragged here but I'm also supporting someone.
Jennie: and who is that??
Jisoo: BETTER NOT BE ANOTHER GIRL!!!
Jin: it's not sweetheart I promise. you'll see him he is actually about to perform.
Lisa: REALLY!?? *jin nods*
Jimin: CHAEYOUNGSSI!!!!
Chaeyoung: please don't tell me that is who I think it is?!
Jisoo: yep it is get behind me and Jin now *chaeyoung gets behind Jin and Jisoo*
Jimin: babygirl why are you hiding from me??
Lisa: leave her alone.
Jungkook: hey doll what are you doing here all fine?
Lisa: SHUT UP CANT I JUST ENJOY THIS PERFORMANCE!?!
Jungkook: sorry
MC:ALRIGHT ALRIGHT WHO IS READY TO HAVE SOME FUN!!!!
Crowd: WOOOOOO!!!
MC: BUT FIRST WE HAVE AN SPECIAL PERFORMANCE MY PROPLE WITH ONE OF THE MEMBERS DOING A DANCE BATTLE YOU KNOW WHO IT IS GIVE IT UP FOR THE STRAY KIDS
Lisa: STRAY KIDS!?! OMO I LOVE STRAY KIDS!!!
Chaeyoung: DIDNT THEY JUST GET A NEW MEMBER!?
Lisa: OMO THEY DID IS HE HERE WITH THEM!?! IS HE GOING TO BE REVEALED OMO I CANT WAIT!!!
Jisoo: YA PARK CHAEYOUNG LALISA SHUT UP ITS STARTING.

(dances are in previous chapter too lazy to put in this chapter lol)

during the first performance everyone was wowed. However, someone caught Lisa's eye it was the guy in all black with black hair and of course she didn't know who it was because hey had mask on, but just by the way he was there made her remember someone. before the second performance was about to start the 6 guys that weren't preforming took off their masks one by one. Revealing Jisung, Changbin, Jeongin, Woojin, Seungmin, and Bangchan. All the 6 boys got into their positions for the next performance, while the first 3 started to take their masks off one by one. Everyone screamed as each of the 3 revealed them self and including the loudest which was the last person. Lee Felix, Lee Minho and Jeon Y/N.

Jin POV
THATS MY BOY RIGHT THERE YASSSSS SLAY Y/N IM GOING TO TREAT YOU TO PORK BELLY MY LITTLE BRO!!!

Jungkook POV
Y/N HY HY HY HYUNG!?! HOW!?! WHERE DID HE COME FROM!?! I THOUGH WE PUT HIM IN TE HOSPITAL A FEW DAYS AGO!?! IM SO TELLING APPA!!

Jimin POV
THAT MOTHERF*****!!!! IM SO GOING TO HURT YOU WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU Y/N TELLING MY GIRL AND GRABBING HER ATTENTION!! SHE IS SUPPOSED TO GIVING ME ATTENTION NOT YOU!!

Suga POV
that boy can dance but it still take away the fact that he is a nerd. but he has sure changed a lot though. he got some talent but can he rap though.

Jhope POV
wow Y/N got better I can't believe I'm saying this but I miss Y/N to be honest, he was my only dance buddy that understood me well unlike the rest. I feel mad all of the sudden for bullying Y/N I should befriend him again like our old days. yes I miss him. and our little competitions.

Taehyung POV
Y/N SSI!?! IS THAT REALLY YOU!! YOY NEVER SHOWED THIS KIND IF SIDE WITH US YOU DOMINATED THAT STAGE!!! wait a minute isn't Jin and Namjoon hyung still in good terms with Y/N?? if I can persuade them 2 to let Y/N back in the band and him too and the others then we'll be back to normal right?

Namjoon POV
Y/N you grew up so well, I'm proud of you. I know it's been a tough time for you but don't give up I'm always here for you. We always talk everyday. Even if you have beef with half the members just remember I'm always you buddy. my rap buddy and little helper to write music and produce the soundtrack I miss what we had. But for now enjoy what you have cause i know you'll succeed.

Jisoo POV
Y/N WAS THE GUY JIN CAME TO SUPPORT!?! HE RIPPED THE STAGE APART!! EVEN THE CROWD WAS SCREAMING LOUD FOR HIM. LOUDER THAN WHAT BTS NORMALLY GETS THATS UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Jennie POV
he is goooood I wonder how is Chaeyoung and Lisa dealing with this seems like they are about to faint from fangirling too much lol. he has talent. maybe I can talk to Sajanganim about recruiting them into our company we'll see.

Chaeyoung POV
Y/N!?? I CANT BELIEVE THIS Y/N IS THE NEW MEMBER!? WASNT HE JUST IN THE HOSPITAL!?? HE LOOKS AMAZING HE DANCED SO WELL!!! BETTER THAN BTS (just saying guys lol) I think my face is all flustered from this I can't believe he has this kind of effect of me. Y/N are you really my soulmate??

Lisa POV
Y/N!?! IS THAT MY HEART!?! CAN IT CALM DOWN!?! WHAT IS Y/N DOING TO ME!?? I DONT WANT TO LIKE HIM BUT I CAN HELP MYSELF!! do I really like him or do I just love him. if Y/N is in stray kids that means he should be in the same company as BAMBAM??? he should I know for sure. so he is in JYP Entertainment?? I'll visit BAMBAM to see for me first. However Y/N danced so gracefully, in synch, and to the beat wish daebak!!! Y/N I think I'm falling for you harder and harder each time you are a round me!! I just can't believe it.

THANK YOH READERS I WAS PASSING OUT WHILE DOING THIS CHAPTER?!? MY EYES ARE DROPPING GUYS!!! I GUYS I HAVE TO GO TO SLEEP AND CONTINUE THE REST THANK YOU MY BEAUTIFUL AND HANDSOME READERS HAVE A GOOD DAY GOODNIGHT
NYEONGAN
~Authornim