Getting over

Third-person POV

Y/N: mwo?? what do you mean? you never been here?

Lisa: I have Y/N don't you remember me??

Y/N: your Lisa duh my girlfriend.

Lisa: so you don't remember me I guess.

Y/N: what let me figure it out. *thinks really hard until memory comes* No it can't be. Pokpak??

Lisa: yes that's me.

Y/N rushed to Lisa and tackled her planting many kisses all over Lisa's face. With each kiss every word came out of Y/N mouth.

Y/N: *kiss* I *kiss* MISS *kiss* YOU *kiss* SO *kiss* MUCH *kiss lands onto Lisa's lips making it a very passionate and loving kiss* I love you so freaking much pokpak. I thought i would never see you again.

Lisa: I didn't either and why did we just realize this now?

Y/N: I don't know, I guess I was caught up just loving the Lalisa Manoban.

Lisa: well true, and Y/N?

Y/N: yes jagiya?

Lisa: *stands up and punches Y/N* DON'T YOU EVER MAKE ME WORRIED ABOUT YOU AGAIN!!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED SICK I WAS!?! I WAS CRYING NONSTOP BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU WERE CHEATING ON ME AND THAT SORN KIDNAPPED YOU AND YOU COULD'VE DIED BUT NOOOOOO I HAD TO HEAR FROM JIN OPPA THAT STAYS SAID YOU WERE WALKING ALONE ALL DEPRESSED IN THE STREETS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FREAKING NIGHT LIKE CAN'T YOU THINK JEON Y/N LIKE HOW IRRESPONSIBLE CAN YOU BE SOME....

Lisa was cut off by a pair of lips connected to her own. Making Lisa of course shut up and kissing back to the man she loved for a long time. Once they pulled away, Lisa was happy, but still hella mad at Y/N. Making Lisa punch Y/N a couple more times causing Y/N to stand up and run out the room.

Y/N: *runs away from Lisa* LISA BABY I'M SORRY!!!!

LISA: JEON Y/N GET YOUR ASS BACK OVER HERE RIGHT THIS INSTINCT!!! BANG CHAN GET YOUR MEMBER!!! NOW!!!

Bang Chan: uhhhhh.

Y/N: *stops running to catch breath* oh yeah guys what are you doing here?

Chaeyoung: came here to find you and i guess we did.

Jeongin: hyung your baby pictures are adorable!!

Y/N: ehhh!! you saw my baby pictures!?!

Jisoo: OOOOH I WANT TO SEE!!

Jennie: *coughs* Y/N I would run if I were you she is coming.

Lisa: *throws book at Y/N* Y/N COME BACK HERE I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!

Y/N: *runs and dodges books* CAN YOU GUYS STOP STANDING THERE AND HELP ME GET THIS ANGRY MONKEY OFF OF ME!?!!

Lisa: EXCUSE ME?!? *flips table* (┛ಠДಠ)┛彡┻━┻

Jennie: oh oh he's dead. well see you guys at Y/N's funeral.

Chaeyoung: shouldn't we help him?

Changbin: nah he is on his own he has to fix this.

Chaeyoung: you right.

Y/N: SOMEONE GRAB THE BANANAS PLEASSSEE AHH LISA BABY THAT HURTSSS OUCH OKAY OKAY I'M SORRY AHHHHH STOP JEBAL!!!! HELP ME!!!!!

Everyone but Lisa and Y/N: let's prepare the funeral.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bang Chan: today we will spend this time to honor our dear member who we will dearly miss.

Felix: TO Y/N!!

Everyone: TO Y/N!!

Y/N: CAN YOU GUYS NOT?? I'M STILL ALIVE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!

Lisa: hush jagiya

Y/N: but

Lisa: no buts

Y/N: fine......

Jennie: since we are done with our concerts shall we stroll around Bangkok? or should we go visit Lisa's family?

Y/N: LISA'S FAMILY!!!

Lisa: mwo?? I never seen you so excited to see my family.

Y/N: *looks down* I just want to meet my girlfriend's family that's all sweetie.

Lisa: aww *pecks Y/N's lips* I love you

Y/N: I love you too *smiles*

Chaeyoung: get a room love birds...

Y/N: AHHH ROSIE!!

Chaeyoung: yes?

Y/N: I want you to meet a very good friend of mine when we go visit Lisa's family. Is that alright with you? I want to help you ummm get over me if that is fine with you.

Chaeyoung: no problem Y/N/N and that person better not be rude.

Y/N: NOOOO HE IS NEVER!! he is like the most fun and well words can describe him, but all you need to know is that he has been there for me since day one. *smiles*

Chaeyoung: oh really? and what's this name of this guy you speak of Y/N/N?

Y/N: Axel. Axel Smith @IceBear_29  (A/N I told you I got you buddy hehe)

Chaeyoung: hmmm? sure we'll see.

Y/N: REALLY!?! NO WAY I HAVE TO TELL HIM THEN!!!

Chaeyoung: he doesn't know?

Y/N: nope he came to visit us since he isn't from Thailand, but I'm very good friends with him. *texts Axel*

Lisa'sOppa101: HEY DUDE YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHAT I'VE DONE FOR YOU!!

IceBear_29: ummmm what??

Lisa'sOppa101: I GOT YOU A DATE WITH CHAEYOUNG!!!

IceBear_29: REALLY!?! DUDE THANKS I OWE YOU ONE!!!

Lisa'sOppa101: NOOOO! IT'S OKAY. just stick to the plan okay.

IceBear_29: roger that

Lisa'sOppa101: oh yeah I forgot you got the package??

IceBear_29: YES SIR GOT THE PACKAGE SIR!!

Lisa'sOppa101: ........

IceBear_29: what? too much??

Lisa'sOppa101: just a tab bit, but it's fine. okay we are going to Lisa's house so meet us there and give me the package, then you can go on your little date with Rosie

IceBear_29: alright, but I can't believe I'm going on a date with her I don't know where to take here!!

Lisa'sOppa101: take her out and explore Bangkok, go to the nightmarket and eat you should know your chipmunk loves to eat. (ಡ艸ಡ)

IceBear_29: true true alright I'll see you soon dude wait don't you want to see the package??

Lisa'sOppa101: no it's fine I'll see it after I get there and I talk to Lisa's parents. Also dress comfortable not too dressy alright

IceBear_29: you're right okay see you later buddy

Lisa'sOppa101: alright see u later (hehe)

*Lisa'sOppa101 changed IceBear_29 into Rosie'sOppa101*

Alright my teas hehe @IceBear_29 I've did your request I just had to figure out where to put it, well there you go hehe you got the secret package though. I wonder what is it hum?? *thinking face* well my teas I'll be going to sleep since I have a long day ahead so goodnight I'll update tomorrow if I don't get caught up on netflix or my k-dramas hehe for the first time I don't have homework like yesss I love that feeling well then once again goodnight sleep tight and stay with me hehe get it okay I'll shut up GOODNIGHT

NYEONGAN

~AUTHORNIM 💖