Sasaeng

Jennie POV
he is goooood I wonder how is Chaeyoung and Lisa dealing with this seems like they are about to faint from fangirling too much lol. he has talent. maybe I can talk to Sajanganim about recruiting them into our company we'll see.

Chaeyoung POV
Y/N!?? I CANT BELIEVE THIS Y/N IS THE NEW MEMBER!? WASNT HE JUST IN THE HOSPITAL!?? HE LOOKS AMAZING HE DANCED SO WELL!!! BETTER THAN BTS (just saying guys lol) I think my face is all flustered from this I can't believe he has this kind of effect of me. Y/N are you really my soulmate??

Lisa POV
Y/N!?! IS THAT MY HEART!?! CAN IT CALM DOWN!?! WHAT IS Y/N DOING TO ME!?? I DONT WANT TO LIKE HIM BUT I CAN HELP MYSELF!! do I really like him or do I just love him. if Y/N is in stray kids that means he should be in the same company as BAMBAM??? he should I know for sure. so he is in JYP Entertainment?? I'll visit BAMBAM to see for me first. However Y/N danced so gracefully, in synch, and to the beat wish daebak!!! Y/N I think I'm falling for you harder and harder each time you are a round me!! I just can't believe it.

Third-person POV
Once Stray Kids finished they went up to the mic, and started to introduce themselves including the new member.

Chan: 1, 2!
Stray Kids: Step oh! Annyeonghaseyo we're Stray Kids!!
Chan: wow there are a lot of you out there!! well since everyone knows us we shall tell you guys we have a new member!!! Everyone meet Jeon Y/N!!!
Stray Kids: WOOOOAH!!
Coward: HE LOOKS LIKE JUNGKOOK OPPA!!! HE IS SO HANDSOME!!
Y/N: *bows* annyeonghaseyo Jeon    Y/N imdina. and ani I'm not Jungkook I'm his hyung!! I am a vocal, rapper and dancer. As you can see I'm in the dance unit. I hope Stay's would welcome me and treat me as every other member of Stray Kids. I'll work my best for our Stay's!! THANK YOU STAY'S!!!
Felix: Y/N/N hyung you hear that??
Y/N: not at all mate.
Felix: it sounds like we need to get the party started!!!
Stray Kids: WOOOOOOAH!!

Stray Kids walked off stage and was greeted by many fans. As they were walking, they had stopped in front of BP and BTS.

Yoongi: well well well look what the cat dragged in.
Jhope: I don't think it's a cat I think it's a faggot.
Jimin: you think you are better than us Y/N better watch out boy it's not going to look pretty.
Chan: ya leave our member alone.
Jisung: go play with some girls like you guys always do.
Woojin: look they have blackpink there get them.
Jimin: my pleasure chaeyoung baby girl!!
Jungkook: Lisa baby!!
Y/N: leave those girls alone.
Jimin: and what are you going to do about it scumbag!!

Y/N was about to walk up to Jimin until Chaeyoung grabbed onto Y/N's wrist.

Chaeyoung: Y/N please don't start not now.
Chan: Y/N/N stop we are making a scene.
Felix: let's just leave we have to be at the company before JYP gets mad.
Yoongi: aww some babies I see!!
Y/N: let's go guys.
Jennie: we are coming with you right girls.
BP: yes!!!
Jungkook: WAIT LISA!!!
Lisa: umm yes??
Jungkook: *smirks* can you just ditch them and come with me so we can have some fun??
Taehyung: OH SNAP KOOKIE IS PLAYING NOW!!
Lisa: eww no let's go unnies.

Stray Kids and BP left also with Jin, since they didn't want to be there. As they were walking towards the company, a swarm of sasaeng came running towards them. All BP and Stray Kids including Jin ran into the JYP building, however Lisa and Y/N stayed behind since they were at an convenience store getting snacks for everyone.

Y/N: where did everyone go??
Lisa: I don't know I think we should get going.
Y/N: yeah we should. oh and I'm sorry by the ways.
Lisa: sorry for what I should be he one sorry for being mean to you and believing what others say about you.
Y/N: ani it's cause our first meet wasn't a good first impression hehe. but now that we are at it what about a fresh start. friends?
Lisa: *hearts drops* sure friends.
Sasaeng fan 1: ITS LISA!! ITS GO!!!
Sasaeng fan 2: THERE IS JUNGKOOK TOO OMO!!!
Y/N: Lisa Lisa I think we need to run.
Lisa: one step a head of you!!

Y/N and Lisa ran away from the sasaeng fans. However everywhere they turned they were still behind them. Lisa was running out of breath until she tripped over a box and sprained her ankle.

Lisa: OUCH!!
Y/N: Lisa!?! Are you okay!??
Lisa: it hurts
Y/N: here let me carry you.
Lisa: an. an aniiiii
Y/N: too late let's go hold the bags while I hide a place to hide. Are the behind us??
Lisa: YES GO GO GO!!!

Y/N sprinted like there was no tomorrow. Y/N never ran so much in his life, but her knew his life was on the line so he didn't waste a chance. Y/N ran until he bumped into BTS.

Y/N: AWWW COME ON!!!
Jungkook: LISA!? YOU RATHER STAY WITH MY BROTHER THAN ME!? MY D*** IS BIGGER THAN HIS!!!
Lisa: EWWW I DONT WANT TO KNOW THAT!!
Y/N: not now is the time for this we are in a hurry. *tries to pass them*
Yoongi and Jhope: *blocks Y/N and Lisa*
Yoongi: where do you think yoour going??
Y/N: umm to my company which I'm late to so excuse me I'm not trying to die here.
Jimin: then why are you here alone with Lisa??
Lisa: umm excuse me I'm not like that and second I'm not trying to die here too!! Y/N they are here!?!
Y/N: aww man really can this day get any worse.

Y/N pushed his way out of Yoongi and Jhope and ran start off to hide.

Jimin: YA Y/N!!!! AHHH!!!
Sasaeng fan 1: OMO ITS JIMIN!!!
Sasaeng fan 2: NO ITS BTS!!
Jungkook: AWWW HELL!!! RUN!!!

BTS was being attacked by the group of sasaeng fans while Y/N and Lisa ran away far as possible, until Y/N found an abandoned building and decide to hide there.

Lisa: o o Oppa we shouldn't be here.
Y/N: it's okay Lisa it's for temporary until the coast is clear. Is your ankle alright??
Lisa: ani but I'll manage.
Y/N: ani no I'll treat it. do you have your phone with you my phone is dead.
Lisa: ani Chaeyoung Unnie has my phone.
Y/N: crap I guess we have to stay here until tomorrow. here let me treat you I bought a first aid kid at the store.

Y/N places Lisa down and started to treat Lisa's ankle. Y/N was taking his time treating her very gently. Once Y/N looked up, their faces were a few inches apart. Lisa looked at Y/N's lips and so did Y/N with Lisa. No one pulled away from the intense staring contest. Soon the staring was gone as soon as they both started to lean in.

Closer.....

And closer.....

and closer..

and closer

until.....
Then

hehe I got you wait for it in the next chapter 😂

Authornim is back!!! I'm sorry for the wait!!! I'll update frequently now I hope lol it all depends. It's almost final week for me and then winter break yay!!! then I get to go camping with my brother and his fiancé like yay!! but later after that I'll update like constantly hehe or am I? let's see first but thank you everyone!! Goodnight!!
NYEONGAN
~Authornim