Kiss and Make up?

Jin POV

Where the heck did Y/N go!?! AI

Jimin: hyung?? what's wrong?

Jin: Y/N ssi is missing

Taehyung: mwo?? no he isn't he is in Thailand with his group and blackpink.

Jin: he is missing taetae Jisoo just called me.

Namjoon: we have to track him down some how.

J-hope: I FOUND HIM!!!!

Jin: MWO?!?!

J-hope: there are fans in Thailand tweeting that he is walking down the streets all depressed. what did Lisa ssi do??

Jin: I don't know I'll call Jisoo back *calls Jisoo* jagiya he is walking around in Thailand looking depressed.

Jisoo: how do you know?

J-hope: there fans that tweeted they see him walking in the streets we don't know where though.

Lisa: I THINK I KNOW WHERE!!! BALI!! (hurry)

Third-person POV

Y/N: What did I do!?!?! WAE!?!! WHY DO YOU HATE ME CAN'T YOU JUST END MY MISERY I HAVE NO ONE NOW WHERE ARE THE PEOPLE I LOVE!!!!

Y/N wandered the dimmed lit up streets of Bangkok with thoughts on why he deserved what he is going through at that time. First, his mother passed, father, Jungkook, and now Lisa his lover doesn't even want to see him because he did something he had no idea he did. Y/N walked around until he stopped at an torn down house, he looked up only to see the building where he first met Lisa. He didn't think he would ever see this place ever again, however this time all the pain is coming at him once more. Y/N sighed and walked in the worn down house without knowing where his feet would lead him. He had stopped in the middle of the living room he believed. The house full of memories where he was happy with joy and filled with love once before. The place where him and Lisa promised it would be their home. Tears filled Y/N's eyes as memories filled his head like a tsunami crashing in.

Flashback

Little Y/N: mommy can pokpok sleepover!!!

Mother: yes she may but she has to ask he mommy first.

Little Lisa: my mommy said it was okay Ms. Jeon

Mother: then it's alright with me and pranpriya? (lisa's real name before she changed it)

Little Lisa: yes ma'am

Mother: call me auntie okay no it better to call me mom too since Y/N likes you

Little Y/N: MOM REALLY!?!?! THAT WAS SO NOT COOL!!

Little Lisa: so you don't like me? *tears up*

Little Y/N: I I I ugh seriously mom *grabs Lisa's hand and takes her to his room and hugging her* I don't like you pokpok. *looks at Lisa* I I love you okay, I know we are like 8 but I love you I know I do because you make me happy *smiles*

Little Lisa: *kisses cheek and blushes* I love you too Y/N/N promise me we will wait until we are older and get married *holds out pinky*

Little Y/N: *blushes* I promise pokpok *does pinky swear*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 years later

Y/N: Lili I don't want you to go, but the same time I do.

Lisa: it's okay Y/N wait for me I'll be back before you know it.