Death

Third-person POV

Felix: I CAN'T JUNGKOOK HE IS LOOKING OVER HERE STOP!!! HE IS GOING TO KILL US!!!

Mark: WHAT IS GOING ON OVER HERE!?! Y/N?!?! WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM LISA?!?

Chaeyoung: DON'T ACT STUPID MARK I KNOW IT WAS YOU!!! CAN'T YOU STOP OBSESSING OVER ME LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO Y/N!!!

Mark: I DID NO SUCH THING!! ALL I WAS DOING WAS PROTECTING WHAT IS MINE AND WHAT I LOVE AND OWN!!!

Namjoon: WOMEN ARE PROPERTY YOU PSYCHO!!

Jimin: JUNGKOOK NO!!!

Jungkook let go of Felix and ran towards Mark. Jungkook threw a couple of punches on Mark until there was a gunshot heard from everyone. All was seen was Mark being taken away from the police and Jungkook there laying in a huge puddle of blood. With screams, and cries of his name being heard.

Jungkook's POV

Mianhaeyo hyung for everything please forgive me hyung. I know I'm such a pain, so please wake up you deserve to live instead of me. Wake up hyung continue life. I've lived mine. I've done my job, please wake up and keep Lisa noona happy for me. it's time for me to see eomma now. thanks for everything hyung. please forgive me.

I

Love

You

Hyung..

*breath stops*

Third-person POV

Jimin: JUNGKOOK AHH!!!!

Taehyung: JUNGKOOK NOOO!!

Namjoon: JEON JUNGKOOK!!

Jin: MY BABY!!

J-hope: NOOOO *cries nonstop*

Suga: THAT MOTHER ******!!!!! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!

Staff: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!?!

Ambulance: GET HIM ON THE STRETCHER STAT AND CPR THEN DEFIBRILLATOR (note a defibrillator is a machine that shocks the heart which it resets the heart to start beating again in other terms the machine where in the movies the doctor's rub together and shout CLEAR!! and thank you for reading this note Authornim shall give you some education (: )

------------ in hospital----------

Lisa: oppa please wake up.

Jennie: Lisa you should rest you've been here for the past 3 weeks.

Jisoo: Jennie is right. You need to rest and eat.

Chaeyoung: Lalisa go eat with the unnies I'll keep an eye on Y/N. I already ate, so I'll be fine.

Lisa: but I don't want to leave him, he needs me here with him.

Chaeyoung: but Y/N oppa also needs you to keep on being healthy. He wouldn't like it for you have starved yourself and didn't sleep at all.