Confession

Third-Person POV

As Lisa was on the way to put up the pots, Y/N stood up and walked away from the blanket and to the other side of the fire.

Lisa: what are you doing??
Y/N: I'll sleep here and you sleep there I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable.
Lisa: no it's fine plus it's really cold and there are not other blankets.
Y/N: are you sure?
Lisa: yes I did *opens blanket*
Y/N: *accepts offering*
Lisa: can I hug you??
Y/N: sure

Lisa grasped onto Y/N, making him move closer to her warm body, making Y/N mind so intended up. Y/N pulled Lisa closer to him just to keep warm.Y/N called Lisa's name making the younger look up to his eyes as they both stared at each other. Their eyes locked into each other's lips like last time. However this time, they didn't break the space. Y/N and Lisa leaned forward, to the point where they can feel their breaths on each other.
Until

Finally

Their

Lips

Touched.....

Their lips moved in both synchronizing ways........... not until they both realized what they were doing and both pulled apart. Avoiding eye contact of course hehe.

Y/N: uhhhhh I I I'm so sorry.

Lisa: it's okay..... I kind of liked it.

Y/N: YOU DID?!?!?

Lisa: *nods head* well yeah even if no one likes you, you're someone special to me. you know what!

Y/N: mhmm?

Lisa: I I I like you. no wait I I love you...

Y/N: why do you even love me? why can't you just hate me like everyone else?

Lisa: because you are different............ even if we didn't get off in the good terms when we first met. you are different from everyone else. I feel safe when I'm with you, and that when I'm with you I feel like it is just you and me. I hate it when Chaeyoung Unnie is around you even when I know she has a crush on you, I I I just can't see you with her. I rather see you with....

Y/N: with someone like you???

Lisa: yes like who wouldn't?!?!

Y/N: EVERYONE, MY FAMILY, MY BROTHER, EVERYONE IN GENERAL!!! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST HATE ME LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!! SINCE NO ONE LOVES ME I DON'T EVEN KNOW THE DEFINITION OF LOVE ANYMORE SINCE MY EOMMA DIED!! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND LISA I'M A NOBODY NO ONE IS EVER GOING TO....

Lisa: DANG IT Y/N I LALISA MANOBAN IS IN LOVE WITH YOU STOP TALKING SO NEGATIVE ABOUT YOURSELF, WHATEVER HAPPENS TO YOU ANYTHING HARMFUL IT AFFECTS ME TOO!! I'M THAT PERSON WHO WANTS TO BE WITH YOU EVERYDAY EVEN IF YOU TREAT ME LIKE CRAP SOMETIMES BECAUSE I KNOW THE REAL YOU!! THE Y/N WHO IS SOFT, CARING, LOVING, AND SELFLESS IN SO MANY WAYS THAT IS THE PERSON I FELL IN LOVE WITH AND I STILL DO LOVE YOU WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LOVE....

Before Lisa could finish her sentence, she was cut off by a pair of lips. Y/N's pair of lips in the matter of fact. Lisa was shocked and stunned at first, but soon relaxed and kissed back enjoying the kiss she had been longing for. Once they pulled back for air after a make-out session, their foreheads connected while they both stared into each others eyes. Silence had filled the air, until Y/N spoke out.

Y/N: I love you too Lisa. I was too afraid to confess, I fell in love with you when I first saw you at my mother's funeral that sounds weird, but after that day when you comfort me, you were the only person in my mind every single day. I love to dance because of my mother, but you make me love it more because you love it yourself. I I don't know what I'm going to do without you for now on. We both know each other I just have to have you by my side. Lisa please be mine?

Lisa: I would gladly be yours Mr. Nobody.

Y/N: Thank you Ms. Nobody.

Y/N and Lisa looked into each others eyes one last time, then they both leaned in sealing an passionate kiss ending their night without any distributions. (if you guess are thinking about *** then you are wrong STOP BEING NASTY!! hehe)

HEY GUYS SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING, I TOTALLY FORGOT TOO TBH I'LL UPDATE AGAIN TODAY HEHE TO BE PREPARED AND TAKE IT AS AN BELATED CHRISTMAS GIFT HEHE THANK YOU READERS AUTHORNIM OUT SINCE I'M GOING TO DO THE OTHER CHAPTER LIKE NOW THANK YOU LOVE YOU GUYS NYEONGAN

~AUTHORNIM