Good bye

Third-person POV

Y/N: thanks okay guys I'll be back promise!!! okay now let's go.

Lisa and Y/N walked together to BlackPink's dressing room. Before the lovers could walk in, Mark from Got7 called for Y/N and of course Y/N being him, he told Lisa to go in the room and he would be there after talking with Mark. As Lisa, walked into the dressing room, all eyes were on her except for Chaeyoung of course.

Jennie: you have a lot of explaining to do.

Lisa: I know, Y/N is outside right now Mark Oppa had to talk to him. He'll be in here and we will sort this out. And Rosie I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to.

Chaeyoung: It's okay Lisa I forgive you. you tow have some explaining to do that's all.

Lisa: are you sure??

Chaeyoung: yes I'm sure.

Jisoo: YEAH YOU GUYS ARE GOOD NOW, NOW LISA GET REA.....

Before Jisoo could finish her sentence, there were yelling and shouts coming from their doorways, soon someone was thrown into their dressing room. All the members looked at the body which was unconscious.

BlackPink: Y/N!?!?!

(hold up I know what you are thinking and how the heck Y/N ended up in BlackPink's dressing room by being thrown into the wall. well let me rewind really quick for you guys to the conversation between Mark and Y/N)

Y/N: ne Mark hyung?

Mark: DON'T HYUNG ME!!!

Y/N: wh wh what did I do??

Mark: *slams Y/N into wall* YOU MADE HER CRY!!!

Y/N: WHO DID I MAKE CRY!?! I'M CONFUSED!?!

Mark: *throws Y/N onto the floor and straddles him* WHY OUT OF EVERYONE DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE HER CRY!!!

Y/N: I DON'T KNOW WHO THE HELL YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!!!!!! GET OFF OF ME!!!

Mark threw punches at Y/N's face recklessly like there was no tomorrow. Blood was dripping down Y/N's face while his vision was suddenly becoming burly.

Mark: YOU KNEW THAT I LOVED HER AND YOU MADE HER CRY!?! WHY Y/N!?! SHE IS ALREADY IN LOVE WITH YOU AND I SACRIFICED MY LOVE FOR HER TO YOU AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME!?!?! BY MAKING HER CRY!?! I'M ALREADY IN PAIN AND THIS IS HOW YOU ADD MORE!! *couple more punches ouch sorry reader*

Y/N: h h h hyung please s s stop I I I I can't b breathe.

Mark: GOOD DON'T BREATHE DIE YOU A**HOLE YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE!!! *throws Y/N towards a door breaking it without knowing what room it is* that was for Chaeyoung you bas***. *walks away to Got7's dressing room*

(back to present)

Blackpink: Y/N!?!?!

Lisa: SOMEONE CALL 119!!! (that for the ambulance in Korea just to tell you guys know) HELP!!!!

Jennie: I'll get his members *runs out the dressing room*

Jisoo: I'm going to get the staff *runs out the dressing room*

Lisa: *on her knees with Y/N's head on her lap while crying* Y/N PLEASE WAKE UP WAKE UP Y/N PLEASE WAKE UP BABY KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN!!!

Chaeyoung: Y/N Y/N Y/N... NO NO NO GET AWAY FROM HIM LISA!!!!! YOU ARE THE CAUSE OF THIS!!!! IF YOU DIDN'T MAKE ME CRY THEN THIS WON'T HAPPEN!!