School

Third person POV
Jennie: LALISA!!
Lisa: OH NO HAJIMA NOOOO IM SORE!!!
Chaeyoung: she's dead
Jisoo: agreed
———————————
Y/N drove his car to JYP Entertainment to see the rest of Stray Kids. As Y/N walked he felt Simone staring at him. Y/N just shrugged it off and continued his way to the practice room.
Jeonin: HYUNG YOURE HERE!!
Y/N: yep maknae I am here. ready to practice
Bang Chan: before we practice and since you are here Y/N I have good news. WE ARE GOING ON TOUR GUYS!!
Y/N: ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!
Bang Chan: yep we are leaving in 3 days we are going to Bangkok first then Singapore, Taiwan, Indonesia and so on so forth.
Stray Kids: YAY!!!
Felix: hyung how long would the tour be?
Bang Chan: JYP nim said it was going to be about 6 months
Y/N: 6 MONTHS!?! HOW AM I GOING TO TELL LISA!?
Minho: well we have school tomorrow you can tell her then.
Y/N: okay.
——————- next day—————
Student 1: did you hear?
Student 2: hear about what?
Student 1: Mr. Nobody is dating Lisa.
Student 2: Lisa from Blackpink!?
Student 1: yes he is
Student 2: what no way he has no talent and he still gets her that's just disgusting he is just using her for popularity.
Student 3: excuse me but did you guys know he was apart of Stray Kids now!? Like their performance was amazing!!
Student 1: Mr. Nobody was there!?
Student 3: he is the new member he is part of the dance and rap line.
Student 2: wow such useless.
Jin: um excuse me but who are you calling useless?? Last thing I remember Y/N's name came out of y'all mouth.
Student 2: Jin oppa hi *blushes*
Jisoo: oppa leave them be let's go we have to see Y/N now.
Jin: okay let's go

————at rooftop————
Y/N: um Lisa.
Lisa: yes babe?
Y/N: remember when you said you were going on tour?
Lisa: yes we are going to Thailand and I'm super excited because I'm going to see all my family and friends I just can't wait. But why you ask?
Y/N: well because we are going into tour too and we are going to Thailand on 2 more days but the thing is....
Lisa: REALLY YOURE GOING ON TOUR WOW IM SO PROUD OF YOH AND WE ARE GOING TO SEE EACH OTHER TOO YOU ARE GOING TO MEET MY MA (mom) and PAUL (dad)
wait what's the thing??
Y/N: I'll be happy to meet your parents but the thing is my tour is going to be for 6 months.
Lisa: really!?!
Y/N: yes I don't want to go because I don't want to leave you
Lisa: don't worry about me this is your tour so do you first okay
Y/N: *nods* this is why I love you.
Lisa: love you too baby *kisses Y/N*

The kiss went into a sweet make out session until they were interrupted by the school bells telling them to get to class. As they pulled apart they both smiled at each other without breaking  eye contact.
Y/N: im going to miss you babe
Lisa: I'll miss you too now we have to go to class now ready babe?
Y/N: yep ready for class.

Thank you reader im going to sleep now so good night thank you
NYEONGAN
-Authornim