Operation Proposal pt. 1

*before we start let's take some time and appreciate this photo of bangless Lisa like oh my jimin i can't have to stay loyal come in inteera (that's my name hehe) okay to the story now*

THIRD POV
Jisoo and Chaeyoung: why are you here??
Y/N: I came to see Lisa.
Chaeyoung: well you shouldn't why-
Jennie: Y/N go see her now
Jisoo: ya Jennie are you crazy he made her cry!

Jennie opened the small box and revealed it to the other two members who stood there mesmerized by the beautiful jewelry, while pointing at Y/N. Which caused the other two to look at him in return with Y/N scratching his neck and awkwardly smiling.

 Which caused the other two to look at him in return with Y/N scratching his neck and awkwardly smiling

Y/N: *small wave* hi
Chaeyoung and Jisoo: OH MY JISOOS!! GO GO TO LISA NOW!!

Chaeyoung and Jisoo pushes Y/N to the front of Lisa's bedroom door and ran back to look at the ring.
As Jennie told the other two about Y/N's plan on proposing in Lisa's home town. Y/N stood there frozen in front of the door. He had his hand frozen on the door knob. Finally Y/N took in a long breath and twisted the door knob and entered the room. When Y/N closed the door behind him, he had meet the eyes of his lover filled with tears.

Lisa: *voice cracks* wh what are you doing here?

Y/N didn't say anything but went closer to Lisa and only to engulf her into a tight hug and an loving kiss.

Y/N: jagiya mianhae i didn't mean to make you cry
Lisa: *sobs* why Y/N? do do you now love me anymore?? did you just use me?
Y/N: ani! i still love you so much and im not using you i have two beautiful kids and you're their mother.
Lisa: then why did you not want to see me?
Y/N: i can't tell you yet love you'll find out soon just not now okay? *lisa nods* now where are the kids?
Lisa: The kids wanted to spend time with jin oppa so they're at bangtan's dorm.

Y/N nodded his head and went under the covers with Lisa. He pulled her close causing her head to land on his chest and cuddled in silence. As time had passed soft snores where heard from the Thai girl which cause a big smile come from Y/N. He had placed a soft kiss on Lisa's head and let darkness take over.
————————— airport——————————————
Jason: ma! can't we go with you!!
Eunyoung: yeah eomma i want to see yay (grandma) and pu (grandpa)
Lisa: I know you both want to go but mommy has to go work, promise me you'll keep an eye on appa for me while im gone *holds out pinky*
Y/N: ya lalisa im standing right here you know im hurt *sulks*
Jason: *whispers in Lisa's ear* don't worry ma I'll be the man of the house
Lisa: mwo? really?? *jason nods*
Eunyoung: eomma he is lying I'll keep an eye on them while you're gone. *smiles*
Y/N: i can't believe my own kids are going against me
Jin: daebak!! jagi look at them they're matching!!
Jennie: this is so cute!!
Y/N: mwo? who's matching?
Jason: appa we are matching!
Eunyoung: Jason we got our fashion sense from our parents

Eunyoung and Jason high fived and laughed. Y/N and Lisa were still confused until they saw each other causing them to chuckle.

 Y/N and Lisa were still confused until they saw each other causing them to chuckle

(Jason and Eunyoung)

(Y/N)

(Lisa) Chaeyoung: I thinks it's the plaid 555 (555 means hahaha if you're wondering 5 in Thai and lao is ha)Y/N: funny rosie but i think you guys should go though it looks like they are closing the gates

(Lisa)
Chaeyoung: I thinks it's the plaid 555 (555 means hahaha if you're wondering 5 in Thai and lao is ha)
Y/N: funny rosie but i think you guys should go though it looks like they are closing the gates.
Jisoo: yeah we should bye guys!

Everyone bid their good byes including the "Jeon family" when Lisa left to enter their flight, Jennie gave Y/N the box which contained the ring and wished him good luck. Y/N returned a smile and thanked her. As Jennie went back to board her flight, Y/N looked at his kids and said.

Y/N: operation proposal
Jason: starts
Eunyoung: now
Jin: LETS GO GET OUR STUFF AND BOARD THE NEXT FLIGHT!!

Y/N had picked up both of his children and ran with jin all the way to the exit. As they were going into the car the children yelled out.

Kids: WE ARE GOING TO BE A FAMILY!!!
Y/N: YA WHAT DO YOU MEAN GOING TO!? WE ARE ALREADY COME HERE YOU TWO!!

Giggle were heard in the van as they went to pick up their things. As they reached the Stray kids dorm, their luggages were already out and ready for them including the rest of stray kids.

Felix: LEGO!!
Seungmin: SEUNGMIN IN THE BUILDING!!
Changbin: YUH!! (are there any stays if so ily if you get what im saying 😭❤️)
Jason: appa I feel sorry for you, you got to deal with this everyday??
Bang Chan: JASON JEON IS THAT HOW YOU TALK TO YOUR UNCLES!?
Eunyoung: uncle Chris hi Jason didn't say anything *guards Jason and whispers to him* Jason i am trying to help you so stop being slow and run.
Jason: hehe bye uncle chris *runs away*
Bang Chan: aigoo gwiyeopda *pinches Eunyoung's cheeks*
Eunyoung: UNCLE!!!
Y/N: *chuckles* okay that's enough you got it?
Bang Chan: yeah i do mate you can see it while we're in the plane let's go before we miss this flight
Minho: and we know you can't miss this flight Y/N/N
Y/N: yep *nervously sweats*

Eunyoung had noticed her appa's unusual behavior and told him it was going to be alright because Lisa loves him very much. Y/N smiles at his daughter's statement and placed a kiss on her head and thanked her. Jason had came out and asked.

Jason: appa i can't find the camera. don't we need it?
Y/N: yes we do! did any of y'all pack the camera?
I.N: I got it hyung let's go see our future sister in law!!

Hey teas I don't have work tomorrow but i do have some homework and tests to do. So let's see the outcome if there's going to be a chapter or not let's just see. But let's have a question of the day even though it's late!! How do you count to 10 in your language?
For my native languages since I grew up with 3 which are English, Thai and Lao. You already know about English I hope 🙄 but did you know that for Thai and lao it's the same thing mind blown 🤯 which is soon 0, nung 1, song 2, sam 3, see 4, ha 5, hok 6, jet 7, paed 8, gao 9, sip 10. Fun fact about Thai and lao language is that it's really the same if you go to Thailand you could speak lao to them and they'll understand and same thing in laos because we nearly speak the same language the only difference is that Thai is more formal and proper and lao is informal, you've learn something new if you didn't know yay and if you did know good for you! thank you all and love you guys muah!
NYEONGAN
~Authornim ❤️