Life

Third-person POV

Jimin: *looks down* mianhaeyo hyung. I didn't mean it that way. please forgive me lisa ssi and chaeyoung ssi.

Chaeyoung: HAHAHEHEHOHO what you can do is leave us alone.

Jin: Chaeyoung!!

Chaeyoung: oh mainhaeyo oppa.

Felix: can we all stop fighting Y/N wouldn't like it that way. he likes peace so let's give him peace and pray and hope that he'll be fine.

Everyone: yeah.

Silence was heard nothing, but silence. Soon the doctors and nurses came out of Y/N's room looking disappointed.

Doctor: we are sorry.

Lisa: WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU GUYS ARE SORRY!?!?!

Jin: TELL US MAN TELL US WHY ARE YOU JUST STANDING STILL!?!

Doctor: Mr. Jeon has......

All: HE HAS WHAT!?!?!

Doctor: He He He has passed.. I'm truly and deeply sorry for your lost, we tried our best.

Bang Chan: *slams doctor to wall* TRIED YOUR BEST!?!? YOUR BEST WASN'T ENOUGH HE IS GONE!!! *while crying*

Doctor: sir please let me go before I call the security.

Woojin: hyung let him go please Y/N hyung wouldn't like this.

Bang Chan: WOOJIN HE IS GONE!!!

Everyone was crying.

Bangtan in their own circle, hugging each other and apologizing for every single thing they have done to Y/N, Stray Kids breaking down with the fact they had just lost an precious member so dear to them, Blackpink there sitting down with pain and sorrow since day one of them being there in the hospital, and then there was Lisa. Lisa was crying non stop and of course she was the loudest one. Her lover has past and there was nothing she could do about it.

Lisa's POV

No Y/N no please please let it be a lie, please be faking, no this can't be happening.

Jeon

Y/N

I

Love

You.....

"LISA!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Third-person POV

Lisa: Not now guys leave me alone.

"LISA!!!!!!!"

Lisa: I SAID LEAVE ME AL..... why are you guys behind me??

Jin: I don't know but that voice is calling for you and we don't know where it's coming from.

Jennie: *cries like a baby* CHAEYOUNG HOLD ME I'M SCARED!!!!!

Chaeyoung: *clings onto Jennie and cries like a baby as well* LISA GO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT THEY ARE CALLING FOR YOU!!