Taken

Third-person POV

Body guard: Y/N I have to ask you to leave the premises please.

Y/N: *falls on knees* WHAT DID I DO WRONG JAESUN!?!?! DON'T DO THIS TO ME LET ME SEE HER JEBAL

Jaesun: I would let you see her Y/N because I know you are a good guy, but I can't you just broke her heart and they told me to make sure you don't go to her I'm just trying to do my job.

Sorn: What do you mean broke her heart?

Jaesun: all of this is because of you, you need to fix all of this as soon as possible.

Sorn: mwo? wae?

Y/N: Sorn what did you do??

Sorn: I don't know that's why I'm asking him

Jaesun: ya stop being so slow. you told Lisa that Y/N is your boyfriend!!!

Sorn: okay sooo she shouldn't make a big deal out of it she isn't going out with him.

Y/N: SORN YOU DID WHAT!?!?

Sorn: I just said you were my boyfriend that's all.

Y/N: I'M NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND AND I WILL NEVER WILL BE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU JUST CAUSED YOU CAUSED MY GIRLFRIEND TO BREAK UP WITH ME BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPIDITY!!!! I THOUGHT YOU CHANGED THROUGHOUT THESE YEARS WITH YOUR OBSESSION WITH ME BUT GUESS YOU HAVEN'T!!!

Sorn: I I I I didn't know I'm sorry I just want you to be mine that's all.

Y/N: I will never be yours the only person who can have me is Lisa. Jaesun please help me hyung jebal do me a favor jebal

Jaesun: but I can't Y/N

Y/N: *gets on his knees, cries and begs* JEBAL HYUNG LET ME TALK TO HER PLEASE I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT HER!!!

Jaesun: okay okay but not today, tomorrow okay after your concert okay? let her cool down for a bit she needs it.

Y/N: okay I'll take my leave now. see you tomorrow hyung if they try to stop me let them know jebal.

Jaesun: okay Y/N I got you now go rest and get ready for your concert.

Y/N: bye and Sorn

Sorn: yes?

Y/N: stay the hell away from me. *walks away leaving her alone*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lisa: I CAN'T BELIEVE HIM *cries harder*

Jennie: Lisa it's okay just get over him it's alright.

Chaeyoung: ani

Jisoo: why did you say ani Chae?

Chaeyoung: something isn't right.

Jennie: what do you mean something isn't right?

Chaeyoung: why is Sorn even in Thailand? Shouldn't she be back in Korea with her band since they are on a comeback schedule? And Lisa didn't you tell me before you three were like best friends back in Thailand?

Lisa: well yeah we were before Y/N left.

Chaeyoung: and didn't you say Sorn was obsessed with Y/N back then?

Lisa: yeah where is this going?

Jisoo: I see what you're trying to say Chaeyoung ah. Smart girl.

Jennie: so your saying Sorn planned this out?

Chaeyoung: it seems like it because Y/N looked uncomfortable when Sorn clinged onto his arm and when Sorn said my boyfriend he never gave her attention he was just staring at you Lisa. And I know Y/N wouldn't hurt you Lisa because he is the kindest, loving and loyal person I know. He really loves you even if he get hated on everyday.

Lisa: you're right Rosie. I need to talk to him now.

Jennie: *hears her phone ring and answers* hello? oh hi Felix. wait what?? hold on what is going on speak slowly. FELIX COME THE HELL DOWN AND TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON!!! I'm putting you on speaker so we can all hear. *puts on speaker*

Felix: *takes deep breath* Chanbin in background: ARE YOU GOING TO TELL THEM OR WHAT?!?!

Felix: SHUT UP BINNIE!! YA CHANNIE HYUNG!!

Bang Chan: Is Y/N with you guys?!?!

Lisa: no he isn't we got into a fight and he left with Sorn.

Jeongin: SORN ANIII SHE IS BAD!!!!

Jennie: why are you saying she is bad?

Woojin: it's okay Jeongin it's okay I'm here.

Seungmin: she tried to rape Jeongin when we landed here.

Lisa: MWO!?!

Bang Chan: where is Y/N??

Chaeyoung: we don't know he left like about 2 hours ago.

Bang Chan: BLOODY HELL!!!! TRACK HIS PHONE NOW I'M CALLING THE POLICE!!! FELIX HERE

Lisa: guys what is happening???

Felix: we are staying at the same hotel as you guys which is down the block it shouldn't take him that long to come back.

Changbin: HOW ARE YOU GOING TO TELL THEM!?!

FELIX: I DON'T KNOW HYUNG!!

Jisung: *stanches the phone from Felix*

Y/N IS MISSING!!!!!!

Okay I'm going to sleep now goodnight readers love you all and good luck with rest of the book I'll be taking request for other books you guys want me to write, any questions there is no need to be afraid so just ask right away. Thank you once again, love you my reader and goodnight.

NYEONGAN
~Authornim