Ring

THIRD POV

Bang Chan: Y/N/N?

Y/N: ne hyung?

Bang Chan: Are you okay? You seem off lately. Tell me what's on your mind.

Y/N took a long sigh before answering and said, "can we talk about it at the dorm? in my room?

Bang Chan: Umm sure bug why not now the others just left to the van?

Y/N: I

Y/N had took a very long pause which cause the leader to become worried. Chan went closer to Y/N and wrapped his arms around the younger one. With the sudden action it that cause Y/N to break down. Bang Chan had never seen Y/N cry actually no one did. He was the type of person who held in all his emotions in so it wouldn't bother anyone around him but himself. Chan had tighten his hug around the younger one has he clenched tightly in Chan's shirt soaking it with tears.

Y/N: Hyung I don't know what to do. I mean I know what I want to do but I don't know how hyung it hurts.

Bang Chan: What do you not know what to do? Your Hyung can help you *smiles*

Y/N: We have to go before Lisa gets here. I don't want to see her right now.

Bang Chan: What?? Why?? Did something happen between you two??

Y/N had shook his head no and grabbed Bang Chan's hand and dragged him to the van where their other members were waiting. Little did they know Lisa was hiding behind the wall the entire time. Once they were out of her sight, tears had fallen from her eyes.

LISA POV

I don't know what to feel. I want to hug Y/N, but that the same time I don't. Does he not love me anymore?? Am I not good enough?? What is in your mine Y/N/N? Are you keeping secrets from me or what is going on? I need to find out, but I know he needs space to figure things out. I'll just go back the dorm and play with Leo to distract myself. Please don't be anything bad. I love you so much to even lose you Y/N.

Y/N POV

Think Y/N just think! Why is it so hard for you to do it! Why are you being so slow about it!! Wait a minute light bulb.

Bang Chan: Now talk Y/N.

Umm hey hyung

Bang Chan: Don't hyung me what is wrong?? I am worried is something happening between you two??

Aniyo nothing bad is happening I am just conflicted with my thoughts right now but I think I got it.

Bang Chan: Okay that fine because it is part of life but why were you crying though?

I I I'll just show you.

Bang Chan: why are you show me an engagement ring? wait wait

Bang Chan: why are you show me an engagement ring? wait wait. ENGAGEMENT RING THATS AN ENGAGEMENT RING!!! OH MY-

YAH CAN YOU BE ANY LOUDER SHUT UP!! (knock on door)  yes?
Felix: hyung can i come in? I need to talk to you.
Yeah sure (opens door and locks it) what do you need to talk about?
Felix: um oh hey channie hyung what are you doing here?
Bang Chan: same thing like you mate. look look what Y/N got *tries to take ring out of Y/N hand*