=Prologue=

I was running in a dark forest. Behind me was the Kingdom. The Kingdom of Magmadon. It was burning and it was all because of me. I accidentally burned the curtains on my fathers room. It was his fault why I burst into anger.

I kept running and running not minding the arrow that is still stucked on my left leg. It hurts so much but I can't stop now.

"How could they do this to me?!" I thought.

My father, the King. Is such a stupid motherfucker and I hate him. So much! He treats me like one of his whores. I am a princess, and not a whore. And yes. If you're thinking he always rapes me? Then you're thinking right.

My mother died 10 years ago. I didn't even saw her face. She died when she gave birth to me. I don't have any memories with her.

But now, I was getting tired of what the King always do to me. He always rape me everynight and I'm done with it. And that's the reason why I accidentally burned the curtains. The fire spreaded fast. Faster than I thought. And I am grateful and thankful for what happened.

It happened when dad summoned me into his room. When I got their, I saw many Women and they were all naked. It's my first time to see Father with all of those naked women. He ordered all of them to go out and we were there alone together. I know what he wants. And he wants it again. He walked closer to me naked. I don't really know why but I felt like the power inside me wanted to go out of me. Like a mad beast

And that's why when I tried to push him away, I hurted him. I accidentally burned the skin I touched. He was screaming in pain. Calling me names and cursed my name. Telling me that if only I am not her daughter then he would have a really great life right now. I quickly ran to the window and that made me get near the curtains. I ran their so that in case I have to jump then it will be easy. When he stood up, I stepped back a few steps. And I accidentally touched the curtains. The fire spreaded fast and it's faster than you thought.

Well. That was now part of the past. The old Ava Veronnica Fairodoc they knew changed.

Soon I will be getting my revenge on him for treating me like a trash.

And It won't be long now.