=The Start=

It was just so cool here. It's like a house in here. In here, you can get everything  what you needed.

"You will be training here with us."

Say what??

"Here? But... I don't feel comfortable having training here specialy that this looks far from a training room. And what if they'll wonder where I am? They'll be wondering why I am not training there with them? " Beatrix just looked at me blankly.

Wait, seriously?

"Let's make a schedule then. On day, you'll be staying there of course. On night,  you'll go here to train with us.  You still have so much to learn. "

"What the hell? Then when am I going to sleep then?"I raised my voice a little.

"Day. "

"Scuse' me?? "

"Day. "

Does she mean I am going to sleep everyday and not everynight?

"I am not going to sleep at day."

"5 hours a day. "

"Heck?!! Five hours a day? Even Seven hours ain't enough for me. " I raised my voice at her. Eyebrows also raised.

"Well, like it or not. You will be having a punishment if you won't get here by seven at evening. You will sleep at one pm. And wake up six pm. At least,  that way they won't think something's up with you you. " Beatrix instructed.

" I see. Ok, and if I don't get here by seven, what would be my punishment? " I asked.

"That would be a secret. But I promise the punishment will make you wake up by five so that you won't be late. "

"Be careful. Bea's a tough trainer. I was trained by her last time and I really got so many bruises. " Severus Snickered.

I gulped.

The sound of the door creaked opened startled us all. All of us look at the direction where... Zaniel and Phelan stood. "Oh look!  Severus is here." Phelan said happily then ran to us while Zaniel just walked coolly behind him.

"Yo'! Severus, What's up dude? Its  been a while!" They both gave each other a high five.

Severus replied "Yeah it's been a while." "Dude nothing changes on you! " Phelan said with a cheerful smile.

"Guys, we will be going to talk over a plan. Not to say how are you's" Zaniel stood behind Phelan. He's so cool with his hair wet and styled. He must took a shower before going here. He wears a grey sweatshirt and black jeans. Phelan wears a blue shirt and Blue jeans.

Man, Zaniel's so cool!!

"Yeah and now that everyone's here, let's start. " Bea said.

Severus grinned "Go on. I'll listen. And don't worry. Whatever plan you are planning, I'll support you. " his grinned grew bigger.

Later on, Zaniel took the lead. He go on the nearest table behind us. We followed. All of us sat.

"So, Ave." he looked at me with those scary eyes of him. I raised my eyebrows at him. Not really knowing what I am going to say.

"Any suggestions of what we are going to do? " His question made me shocked. Did he really know what to do or was he only depending on me?

"What a question, brother! " Phelan raised his voice a little at his brother who is still looking at me scarily.

"Just asking if she has any suggestions. How about you Phelan? " he looked at Phelan.

"Thinking. "

"Severus? "

"Hey why me? I thought the only one who's planning here was you guys? Why are you asking me too? " Severus asked raising his voice.

"Yeah. And i thought you said you will support us in whatever plan we will be discussing. " his voice still cold like always.

"What the fuck? I mean... Well... Yeah I did but I didn't told you guys tht I'll join you. I really don't  want to join you guys, Ok? " I can tell his nervous as What his showing on his face.

"Are you scared or something?!" Zaniel scowled at him, raising his voice.

"Hey, hey, hey! What's with the argument here? We were suppose to be talking over a plan here! Severus you'll be helping us! Done! " I raised my voice at them. All of their eyes are on me right now.

Severus cleared his throat. "No. Still won't helping. "

"Whiskey? As your owner, o commanded you to help us. "

"Wait, Whiskey? "Phelan wondered.

"Uhmm... Hello?  Not anymore." Severus.

"Oh yeah? As a princess I command you to-"

"Yeah, yeah. Fine. I'll help. " Severus looked away. "Good. "

"Ya' know? You two look cute when fighting. You should do that everyday." Phelan mocked.

"Enough all of this! " Beatrix slammed her palm on the table. Making us startle. All of us didn't talked.

"Man, what a flabbergast Bea. " Phelan said lowly.

"Well at least all of you shut up your mouths. So now, here's the plan. First we will be stealing the Niezilithe. We will be fighting that King Aldous by ourselves. We will stop relying on the King and Queen. " Bea instructed.

"We will.. Steal? Uhmm... I'm not a good thief, ok? And also i am not a thief. "

The heck why the hell am i going to steal?

"I am not saying that you we will be the one who will steal. It will be Severus who'll do that. Since he can change his self  at his will. And you cannot resist Seve-"

"I am good at stealing. And i like stealing. So i won't resist. " he looked at Phelan and gave him a mocking smile. "Not like the others over there."

"Hmph! I won't deny that Severus. I will whole heartedly accept that I am not good in stealing-"

"So are we going to fight about some nonsense  stuffs here??" Zaniel finally spoke. He slammed both of his palms on the table and stood up. "We! Are here to plan something. Something that will beat Aldous!! Something that will bring everything back to what it was used to be." his voice raised that it ringed in the room.

He might be scary. But... The more he's making me scared...

"Something that will bring us to peace. " he looked at me.

The more he's making me feel...

I like him.