=It's Her!=

He looked at me, scowling. Yeah he might be a good looking guy but gosh he's so scary!

He narrowed his eyes at me. "Could you exactly tell me what the hell is happening here?"

Princess Gwyneira stepped closer. "I will explain-"

"I'm not asking you."

Whoah!! He can do that??

I saw her face got shock from the corner of my eyes as i was staring at this tall man in front of me.

"So again, i am asking you. What's happening here?"

"I..I...." i can't speak clearly. He's just so scary.

"Well?" his voice was still calm.

I breathe. " It was my fault. I'm sorry, sir." i bowed down. But why did i said that??! I should have tell the truth.

He raised an eyebrow. " I'm not asking of who's fault it is. I don't even know what happened and you are telling me that?"

Why does everybody has to talk to me like that. Even Zaniel!

" Well, i was about to look for Zanie-"

"Sir Zaniel" he corrected me.

"Sir Zaniel. I was going to ask him something. But Princess Gwyneira spoke to me and then she called me pathetic, then she raised her voice, then-"

"Because it's true!" she cutted

"Also she called me a Filthy Half Blood." i finished.

He exhaled. "I see. Now i know what happened. Both of you will be going to be punished. Lady Gwyneira, you will be punished by your own parents. Lila, Beth, Ally, tell the Queen what actually happened. I don't want any lies, got that?" He said coldly.

The maids behind here bowed. "Ugh! Are you kidding me Phelan?" he raised again her voice.

"Nope I'm not. Lady Ave, you come with me. Maids, bring her now to her mother." He started walking and i followed him. I heard Gwyneira tense groaning. What's up with her? I didn't even do anything to her and she will be arguing with me like that?? Fuck.

I heard him saying something but i didn't cathed up with it.

"Scuse' me?" i asked .

"I said i knew what actually happened." he said in a steady voice.

"Well, if you knew what happened then why did you still asked? You should have scolded her in the first place." i said, looking at him.

"Just checking if she'll tell the truth. Well i guess she Didn't. Still the old Gwyneira." he replied.

"Huh?"

"Lady Gwyneira is a kind of a... Spoiled person. She has a bad attitude, what she wants, she gets. Everyone doesn't like her. Well, most of them. Except for her friends. She's a Bitch for me."

"Oh. I see. That's kind of obvious. I think her maids have been suffering going along with her." i joked.

"Absolutely."

I raised my eyebrows."Eh? I'm not expecting you to say that." i said

"What do you expect me to say then?" he looked at me with a questioning look.

"Well...i..." why can't i speak straightly to this person??

He gave me a half smile. Well at least i know he can smile. I pout at him.

"Name's Phelan by the way. Phelan Alesteros. I am The Assistant of the Queen." He introduced.

"Oh. Nice meeting you then. So i assumed you and Zaniel we're very good friends."

" Friends...So that's what you think? Oh! We are now here" he said. I saw a door not far from us.

"Actually  we are not here for you to be punished. Zaniel told me to bring you here since he's busy right now." he added.

"Zaniel? So what are we here for?" o asked.

Phelan opened the door. My eyes widened when i saw someone. A woman, with green cat eyes, black wavy hair and pale skin. Now i remembered. She's the woman i dreamed. I remember now. But This is impossible.

"Mom!"