=Getting ready=

"Wait! What do you mean your long lost daughter is back? I don't understand everything!" i said.

"We will be going to explain everything later, for now let us celebrate for your comeback!" The Queen said and the people cheered.

And they we're like "All Hail King Kier, All Hail Queen Penelope."

"Princess."

I turned around to see Zaniel helding his hand to me. I took it. But deep inside me i really hated him for tying me. And also for what he did. I hate him for everything!!

But anyway's. We go outside the Throne room. People still cheering.

"Let go of me now." i pulled my hand.

"Whatever you say" he said.

I scoffed and looked away.

An awkward silence washed over us. Servants and maids are walking. Some of them wears dress and suits.

"So tell me. What's your rank here?" i asked.

"Do you even have to ask that?"

"Yeah and you have to answer that."

He sighed "I am the assistant of the King."

"Whoah!!! Cool!!"

"And i should be working for the King and not you."

"Sorry, King's orders."

"Argh! You're so annoying!"

"The hell i care?"

"A Princess should not say such vulgar things."

I paused for a moment "Wait do i have to practice that?"

"Not really."

"One more thing. Why are you so Ratty?"

"Because you're so annoying!"

"I didn't even do anything! I'm the one has to say that because you know why? You hit my head with something hard and brought me here!"

"Sorry King and Queens orders"

"The Queen even wondered why you tied me!"

"Just shut up ok?"

"I won't. I have my own mouth to use. And your'e just a secretary here,ok? And i'm a princess!"

"And that doesn't mean i cannot report you to the King."

I fell silent for a moment.

"Ok"

And that's the last thing i said. I Focused on looking at the adorable scene i'm seeing.

Minutes later of walking of walking, we stopped in fromt of a door. Zaniel opened it.

"After you, Princess" He said.

I said Thanks and entered the Room. Amazing!! But my Old room in my apartment is way more beautiful than this.. for me.

But this room is so big. A King size bed. A big Wardrobe, an adorable nightstand which has books to read whenever i can't sleep at night, a mirror over it and everything!! Looks like i got all i needed here.

"You have to get ready for the Celebration. Take a shower. Take your time on fixing yourself. Or shall i bring a maid to assist you?" he asked.

"I'm fine actually. But i'm still not used on...using these things. Maybe you should, if you could."

"No problem princess."

Then he go out of the room. I don't understand he's personality. Sometimes, grouchy, and sometimes good.