=Briar Black=

It's awkward here. I can't even eat peacefully. Everyone's looking at me and even gossiping. I can tell. Ughh!!! I wanted to get out of here really quick!

"Hey"

I turned around to see a girl in blonde hair. Well everybody does. She's smiling at me. She looks nice.

"Hey.." i responded.

She wears a pink cocktail dress. Her long blonde hair was flowing on her shoulders. Pink lips, thick eyelashes and her eyes are so attractive.

Man Ava, remember you're a girl..

"So you're the lost princess i see." she said still wearing her seductive smile.

I replied, " I can't really tell i am..."

Man she smells so sweet and fresh. It makes me feel like i wanna sniff her again and again.

She chuckled " I'm Briar Black. It's nice to finally meet you. Princess Ava Veronnica Fairodoc. " she bowed.

" Scott..."

" Yes you are, but here? You are a Fairodoc."

I sighed, "Ave. Call me Ave for short. That's what my friends call me." i smiled at her and she grinned. She flipped her hair into her back. Making her look so hot.

Ave dear you are a girl... Complete girl.

" Wanna hang out with me? Since, what i can see is you're so alone here. Maybe we can hang out and be friends. Best friends i should say."

I blushed.

"Sure, i'll be glad to."

Briar seems so nice. But i don't think she really wanted to be my friend. Is this kind of a prank or something?

As we were eating on a table, we talked for a while.

"So, how's your day here? How did Sir Zaniel Captured you?"

"He hit something on my head. And that's all i remembered. Then i woke up with a blindfold and when i finally get the blindfold off my eyes, i can see that i am in a clear white room without windows." i said rolling my eyes.

"Ouch... He gave you a hard time didn't he?"  she said.

"Well you could say that." i replied then takes a sip on my lemonade.

She picks her one of her chocolate cubes and eats it. She's so hot.

NO AVA!!

I looked at the king and queen who were also eating on their special table. Talking so sweetly. But i wonder what they are talking about...

Then the King stood up from his chair and faced everyone.

"Everyone! Let us all enjoy this party for the arrival of the long lost princess, Princess Ava Veronnica Fairodoc!!"

How may times do i have to tell you that i am a Scott?

A loud music came after. Everyone is cheering. Dancing, laughing, enjoying-

"Wanna dance?" Briar said.

"I..don't think it's a good idea-"

"Come on!" she grinned while pulling me up. Going to the center of the Room. Gosh... I don't know what to do. I Don't even know how to dance.

Well, she danced gracefully. Happily.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Dance princess" she shouted in the crowd.

From the first i hesitated, but in the end, i danced. I danced like nobody cares. I enjoyed the party though. Everyone's so wild. Is this the way Royal families party? Well i say..

WHOAH!!

Some of them are drunk. Some of them are already sleeping. Some of them are laughing. Well everyone is.

I could get used to this...

NO!

I have to get outta' here. As soon as possible.

"Tired yet? 'Ave'?"

The tone of Briar's voice is so alluring.

"N..n...i mean...Yeah..h-how about you?" i asked.

"Yeah me too. Wanna come over my room? We can 'rest' there for a while and go back here if you want. 'if it's ok with you, dear Ave'.."

Is she seducing me?

"Sure. I will be glad to"

What the hell am i thinking!!??