=Frost=

I grab my towel and ran to my room. I didn't even dried myself clearly. I just ran without drying myself.

AND I DIDN'T EVEN COVERED MYSELF WITH MY TOWEL!!!

Luckily no one's there.

What was that? I... I didn't even meant to do that. I didn't even know how i did that. I just froze the water and the wall. Am i a monster or something?

I don't know what to do. My head is screwed up. I panicked again. It's already dark outside. And the wind is still blowing. But i don't feel any cold...

AT ALL.

I wore my clothes. A pair of pajamas. I'm getting tired. But i still don't know what's happening. I wanna know what's happening.

And because of what happened earlier... I feel like...im scared of myself.

Im scared of what might happen. What if i will accidentally freeze someone? I will become a killer and i will be going to jail! I won't be liking it there.

I was now a bit calm. But still nervous. I can't sleep with a situation like this. I just froze the bathroom! And i'm always bothered whenever i think of it.

But i really actually wanna sleeo..i'm tired. I lay on my bed and closed my eyes.

Everyhting was cool and green. Birds are chirping, flying, butterflies all around are so beautiful, especially the kingdom behind me.

I turned around to see it. It's so beautiful. Magmadon.

I smiled.

Everyone is happy. Playing, dancing, running with eager faces. They're so happy.

I envy them.

They're so happy. While me, i will never be. My life is already ruined. My dad. The King. A 10 years old girl like me doesn't supposed be happening this to her. I deserve happiness as what i'm seeing to the other kids here. Playing, loved by their parents. While me?

I don't

Instead i feel fear, sadness, and anger whenever he do that to me. And i can't even fight for myself.

I can't...

My Daddy only loved me because he need me. He needed me everynight for private service.

I sometimes think if...he felt guilty for what he is doing to his own daughter...his very own daughter....

Everytime i feel he's touch in my skin...i feel like...i'm getting slowly killed.

SLOWLY...

I don't know what's happening in my life.

I heard someone screaming. I looked around to see who it is. I ran to the kingdom to see whats happening.

There i see. The king. Standing in front of the pityful old lady. She's on the ground. Face burned, screaming in agony.

Everyone just looked...with shocking eyes. They cannot do anything. Just like me.

But instead of just standing here and watched the old woman slowly dying, i shouted at him.

"Your highness!" i shouted. He just looked at me. He's eyes so red.

Scary.

He looks like he's not in he's mind-

" Daughter! Ahahaha! You're here. At last. Come. Come with me. Let's make fun in my room."

"You're insane..."

He screamed. He's angry. Everyone's terrified. Some of them ran. Until all of them is running.

"You have no respect!"

He opened he's arms. Orange flames on he's hands. No! He's going to burn everything-

I gasped for air. I pant and sat up. "HOLY!" what the fuck was that? Last night i dreamed about me walking in a snowy place. Now i'm an a kingdom which has a-

Wait...

Why did i call that man... Daddy? Impossible. Let me describe that man. The King. Hes wearing a royal robe. No crown on he's head. Big Guy. BIG!

He has a beard and mustache. Skin color is brown. Also hair color is brown. He has a red eyes that time. And he acts like drunk.

He's scary.

Aagh! I really don't know what's to me.

Someone's walking outside. I grab my phone on my nightstand and looked at the time.

1:25 am.

Everybody must be sleeping right now. I stood up and looked outside the window. No one.

This time i'm getting pissed off. I go down to the living room. I grab the flashlight beside my tv. The moon still shine's so bright outside. It wouldn't be so hard to find him or her.

But i won't deny that I'm scared.

I took a deep breathed.

Come on Ave, look for that stupid guy..or maybe girl and make sure to beat him or her for making you freaked out!

I flicked the lock doorknob and open the  door. It creaked as  i open it.

I flicked on my flashlight. My flashlight beamed, hitting it's light to where i was pointing it. But no one to be seen.

I can't feel the coldness of the snow under my bare feet. The wind is still blowing but i don't feel any coldness. I sighed sharply.

I heard a crunching sound. I can't tell which direction it was. I beamed my flashlight everywhere. Then there i saw.

The man in the black hood. Now i can tell that this person is a he. A squinted at him.

"Who are you!" i shouted.

No respond.

"Show me your identity! Speak!" i shouted at him again.

Still no respond.

But he walked forward to me. Slowly. I walked backwards.

"Stop! One more step and i'll kill you!"

Despite the fact that i don't have a weapon to use. I'm getting spooked out here. He does not stopped walking towards me.

"I said Stop!!"

Then he ran. I froze in fright.

Then all i could remember is something hit my head....