=A Welcome Party=

Side Fishtail braid with my hair wrap and braided wrap around. That's what Alicia called that style of hairstyle.

The hell? That's so long to memorize...

It's beautiful. I wore a high heeled sandal. I told Alicia to make my make up not so thick like the Queen. I also wore necklace,bracelet, and earings.

Now i'm sure that i'm beautiful enough to face the crowd. Not like earlier. I only wore my pajamas. Wow that's amazing.

"You're ready." Alicia said. "I look like i'm ready but i really don't think i know what to do." i replied.

"It's fine. The Kings assistant will be here any minute to assist you."

"Assistant? Who?" i asked.

"Sir Zaniel."

"Zaniel?? Why him??" so he is an Assistant.

"He is the one who the King asked."

The hell??

"Ok..fine."

"And Sir Zaniel will be here to escort you. So i think i should be going now your highness."

"Sure.. Thanks, for everything."

She nodded and left.

I looked at myself at the mirror. I'm still not used to this. I frowned. What if mom is now looking for me? I may be mad at her but I'm still worried for her.

Minutes later, someone knocked at the door. I bet it's Zaniel. My "Escort" Tsk!

Why does it has to be him?

I stood up and opened the door.

"So you're ready" he said without any expression on his face.

He wears a blue suit. He smells like soap and summer. He looks so slim in his suit. And i liked him that way...

"Uhmm, hello? Zaniel speaking to Ava Veronnica?"

"H-huh? Oh! Zaniel! You're here!"

He scowled at me.

What a ridiculous move Ava.

" I said you're ready"

"Yeah, i am. So shall we go?"

"I'm the one who has to tell you that. But anyway's. Let's go. The Queen's waiting for you."

I locked the door behind me and stood beside him. He offered his arm and i am really not used to this. I looked at him querily.

I raised an eyebrow at him."Do you really have to offer your arm to me?"

He sighed."Good. Now i don't have to do that. I don't want to proffer my arm to someone like a sow."

Ouch..that really hurts..

I scowled "You're such a pain in the ass! And i am not a sow!" i looked away and crossed my arm.

" We have to go. Its up to you if you will go with me or you'll stay here and wait for the queens execution order." and he starts walking.

Well, who wants to be executed by the queen? Nope. Not me. I followed him to where he was going. This place is so mesmerizing. And also the man in front of me. Eww Ava just when did you got mesmerized by someone who just called you a sow?

Just earlier i guess...

Ugh!! But honestly he's so mesmerizing. He has an appeal.

Later, we're coming up those big doors. Guards opened it.

My eyes went wide when they opened up the doors. It's very huge inside. The chandeliers above are so beautiful. There are so many people.

Elementalists.... And i am one of them.

And at the end of the aisle, there stood the King and Queen brehind their thrones. The Queen wears a blue beautiful glittering flowing dress. And as usual....she wears thick make up. I really wondered if the King is bothered by that.

And the king, who wears his robe-

"Hey!!" Frost hissed.

I looked at him. I didn't payed attention on what i am going to do...instead im paying my attention to this beautiful place.

I looked at him shockingly. And his looking at me raising an eyebrow.

Huh?....

I forgot why i came here

"What are you waiting for? Go!" he hissed again.

And with one thought. I walked in the aisle with him. I only felt awkwardness. They're watching me and it's so....embarrassing!!

Once we got there, i watched them as they shared a look and smiled at me. The Queen stood up on her throne and goes to me. Zaniel stepping some inches away from us.

She cupped her hands on my face. My feet is trembling. Her evening mixed with rosy smell jammed in my nose. It smells nice yet it was too much that my nose is hurting.

She smiled at me.

She faced the crowd. "Let the feast begin!"

Her voiced through the air then the crowd comes after.

She looks at me again.

"Enjoy the party young princess. Make yourself at home. Don't be shy. Just do whatever you wanted to do."

Yet all i ever wanted to do is to escape from this world. Wanting my normal life back and not this stupid fantasy world.

" Sure your highness."

Looks like i have to enjoy this thing though...

Lots of love people😘