=Whiskers=

I woke up in the morning and got myself fixed. I go to the dining room and saw again Briar. She's still alone like the last time i saw her. I go sit next to her. "Alone again?" i asked.

"You again?" she said voice still.

"Yep it's me again. Look, i don't really want to argue with what happened to us ok? I just wanted to be friends with you. Forget what happened and start again." i smiled at her.

She looked at me narrowing her eyes. But then she smiled at me. "Ok. Let's be friends. Forget what happened and start again." both of us shake our hands. "It's nice to be a friend of you" she grinned.

I raised an eyebrow. "Uhh... Are you serious of what you are saying?" i asked. "Not much" and she stood up and headed out of the dining room.

I sighed. Was Succubi's really that hard to befriend with??

I finished my food and headed out of the room. I guess i should wander here so that i can familiarize the place. Add the "And so that i can never be lost here"

I started walking on the hallways. Looking everywhere. I wonder if they have garden here.

You're so foolish Ave..

Yeah. How are they going to plant some flowers here if the weather's always winter? I am so stupid.

I kept walking around until i go outside of the kingdom. It's snowing. Snows are everywhere. That made me smile. I don't feel any cold.

"Lady Ave!"

A voice of a guy called my name. I looked around to see a guy with a dark hair. Green shirt and a black jeans. I narrowed my eyes at him. He walked nearer to me. His eyes were dark as his hair.

"Hey, how are you? It's been a while." he asked.

Why does he talk like he know me much?

I raised an eyebrow "Uhh... I am...fine but... Do i know you? And... Do you know me?"

He tilt his head to the side a little. " Hmm... I see. I am so stupid. Call me Severus Zendon. But you always call me Whiskers when we we're still together in your lonely house." he grinned at me.

...... "W-Whiskers?! Th-that's impossible! His a cat. Not a guy!" i said shokingly. 

"Uhh.. Yeah, it's really me. I can even remember how you look when you are naked."

WHAT??!!

"What the hell are you talking about?! You're scaring me ok? Stop it you bullshit!" i shouted at him.

"It's true ok? I did even saw how you jumped when you saw that the water froze in your bathroom. Man you have a great body." he said wriggling his eyebrows.

"How dare you!"

He grinned. "But don't worry. It was just a joke. I don't have a dirty mind. But it's true. I'm Whiskers. But call me Severus. I am also an Elementalist here, but i don't really have those magical frozen hands of them. I found it cool but, Nah! And sorry about what i have said." he winked.

"Ugh! Still! How dare you! You shouldn't have done that!" i raised my voice higher.

"Sorry, ok? It won't happen again." he apologized.

"But you already did it!"

"Nah! Past is past. Wanna hang out?"

"Scuse' me? I won't hang out to someone who just peeked on me while i am taking a bath. That was so rude of you, you bullshit!"

"Ouch?"

"Hmph! Hang out yourself you jerk!" i turned around and walked away from him.

I can't believe he can do that!!

"Sorry ok?" i heard him saying it not far from here.

I ignored him and kept walking away from him. Where was i going anyway?

I heard a small meow. I looked down at me and i saw a cat.

Whiskers!!!?

I was so happy to see him that i smiled so big..."Whiskers!!"

"Told you it's me." and one second he changed into a guy.

My smile faded when i saw Severus's face. It really pisses me off knowing he had been peeking at me when all of this ain't happening yet. I sighed. Knowing there is nothing left to do but to...

"Ok fine I'm forgiving you. It's already done anyways." i looked away.

He smiled and hugged me,"Thank you ma'lady!"

"Nah, Ave's fine. Also, we're still not close at each other for you to hug me like that"

He let go of me and smiled. "So what do you want to do now?" he said cheerfully.

"Don't know actually." i looked away.

"Hmm... Have trained yet?" he asked. My eyes widened at the thought.

"Speaking of training. I haven't had one..."

"Huh? Haven't Zaniel told you?"

"Uhhh...No..."