=Demystify=

We entered the room and Phelan closed the door behind us. The woman was staring at me.

This is so impossible. Why is she here?

"Lady Ave. It's nice to see you here." she bowed. And she is talking to me like I'm not her daughter. What's happening here? I am really confused!

"Mom, why are you here? Why are you wearing that? W-what's going on here?! " i asked raising my voice.

"I am not your mother." she said in a cold voice. Face blank.

"Like... Hello? You're Elsie Scott. My mother. Who abandoned me for like... How many years. You just abandoned me."

"Yes i do abandoned you. But it's for your own sake. And also, i am not Elsie. My name is Beatrix Rotavele. The Sorcerer of Frostagatror." she said. Still in a cold voice.

Tears will be going to fall on my cheek any minute. "I...i don't understand. You're fooling me. You guys are fooling me. Sir Phelan, if this is Zaniel's plan, then tell him his joke isn't funny." i said scowling at him.

He frowned at me. "This isn't a joke Lady Ave. What you are seeing is real. Also, Zaniel told me to wait for him here. He will be explaining you everything."

"No! I will be leaving now! There is nothing to explain! You just payed her to cooperate with your prank! Mother, you can leave now. Whatever how much they payed you, i dont care about that! You can now leave! " i shouted at them.

No one responded. She didn't moved. Now i was getting pissed off.

"You won't leave? Then fine i will be the one to get out of this freaking room!" i turned around and walked to the door. I opened it but before i can step out, the door suddeny closed. I was startled. I know she is a real sorcerer. But i cant believe it. I don't want to believe it. All of this can't be true. I just wanna wake up from this stupid, freaking, nightmare.

God help.

I turned around to see my mothe-Beatrix held her right arm towards me. Tears start falling on my cheeks.

"I don't want to believe this. I don't want to believe all of this. I just wanna go back to my normal life where i wake up early in the morning and eat a normal breakfast and go to school. Peacefully. I also wanna go back to where i live alone with my Cat! To where i hated you,Mom! " i knelt down and cried.

I jolted up when i heard the door opening from behind me. I wiped my tears away. And Zaniel showed up.

"Lady Ave are you crying?" he asked raising his eyebrows.

"No I'm not! I am not, ok? I am not!??" i shouted.

He closed the door behind him.

Zaniel spoke. "Uhh... Is she crying Because she was happy or..." 

"It was the opposite, brother."

Brother?!??

"Brother??!" i looked at Phelan.

" So that's why you reacted like that on what i said about the both you being good friends from the first place." my tears are not falling anymore. Thanks for the thought.

"Yes we are brothers blood relatively but...." he looked at Zaniel dislikely raising an eyebrow.

Zaniel saw him and he looked away scowling.

I said "Oh i see... God! I should be crying right now and all of you should be explaining it all!!!!" i shouted at them.

"I thought you said there's nothing to explain.." Phelan said.

I scowled and raised my middle finger at him. He looked away.

"A princess should not do that." Phelan said still looking away

Zaniel stepped closer to us. " Yes we will be expalining it all."

Ugh! My head is starting to hurt...

"So this is Beatrix, remember the sorcerer i told you? This is her. Your...fake mother. She is also the one who erased and changed all your true memories." Zaniel explained.

I paused. Erase? Change?

"You mean...she...she messed up with my head?!?" i raised my voice a little.

"Not like that actually. She didn't messed up your mind. She changed it." Zaniel said.

Phelan cleared his throat. "That was just the same thing, i guess, brother."

Zaniel looked at his Brother narrowing his eyes at him. "Messing up, and change has a very big difference. " Zaniel said cooly.

"Like how Brother?" Phelan said mockingly.

Zaniel scowled at him. "Messing means to handle or play with something especially carelessly and change means to make things different fro-"

"Yeah, yeah now i get it." Phelan cutted him.

I looked at Beatrix. Who is also looking at me. I frowned. "Why did you do that to me? You should have let me keep my past." i said.

"You don't know how it hurts to see you everyday getting sad everytime you remembered it. That's why i erases it and changed it all. I'm sorry."

"So everything's really true. Now i confirmed it from you. How dare he..." i clenched my fist very hard, digging my nails on my palm.

How dare he? How dare he? How dare he???!!!!

There is only one thing that rules my mind and my heart.

Anger...

She scowled at me."And also. If i didn't changed your memories and moved in the City, they will definitely find you so easily. And why i left you? Because i have a purpose. I have to settle something that will also make you safe. When they we're on their way to look for you, we did my, our best to lose their tract of you. So now you understand. "

The will definitely come and i will be killing that freaking king...

I will kill you... You freak...