=Worst Dream Ever!!=

I change my clothes into pajamas that i found in the closet and sat on the bed.

So First of all, i have to know this place more. Like where's the exit, of course that's what i needed. The door to freedom. God! I can't wait to get outta here.

Second, I'll be getting out of here! Simple,right?

So simple to think, huh?

Yup it's simple. But how am i going to do that? That's the question here! I've been up here on my bed for like a couple of hours just thinking of how to get out here.

I think i should ask Zaniel...

NO!!!

I shouldn't do that, i should not! He will be thinking why i'm asking. And also i have to do this without anyone noticing. Hope so. And the last thing i remembered is i yawn and finally slept.

The room is filled with light. My Daddy's room is so beautiful as ever. I giggled. Being a 7 year old girl usually
will be amazed by this scenery. A big chandelier on the ceiling, a huge bed, a full size mirror, and everything you can imagine! Wow! This is so amazing.

I was just sitting here on daddy's bed looking everywhere when i heard the door opened. I looked at who it is. It's daddy.

"Daddy!!" i ran at him and hugged him as tight as i could. I really loved my daddy.

"Ouch, shortcake, you're hurting your daddy. " he held me up and brought me on the bed. I giggled.

"So what is it daddy? Why do you want me here?" i said grinning widely.

"Well, shortcake, daddy wants to do something with you. And i promise you will enjoy it too. It will be fun!" he smiled at me.

" A game, daddy?!" i excitedly said.

"Yes, yes, you can call that a game."

"What game? Hide and seek? Tag? How are we going to play the game daddy??"

I'm so excited on the game we were about to play.

"So this is how we were going to play the game. First, daddy will be taking off your clothes. And then mine too."

"Huh? What that game called daddy? Why do we have to take off our clothes?" i tilt my head at the side.

"Because it's what the game required. In order for us to play the game, we have to take off our clothes. Understand shortcake?"

"Hmm...yes daddy!" i wonder what kind of game it is.

"So we will be starting. Are you ready?"

"Yes Daddy! I am ready!! And so excited!!"

"Yes you are..." He grinned widely...

And with that , daddy did took off my clothes and his. He made me lay down the bed. What game is this? He crawled on top of me....

"Uhh...daddy? What are you doing? I thought we will be playing a game." i asked.

"Of course shortcake, we are already playing the game."

"Now? I think we are not. What you are doing is you crawled on top of me."

It was so confusing. He's starting to sniff my neck. Im starting to get scared here. I don't know what he is doing.

Now, his right arm was starting to touch my thigh's up to my middle. His left arm was groping my chest.

"Daddy! What are you doing!? I don't like this game! Let's stop! Please!"

He licked my chest and it's irritating me. I don't like this. What is he doing to me? I don't understand this game.

He looked at me and said, "You're going to like it in the end sweetie. I promise you that..." his voice is so scary..i don't like it. He puts a finger into my middle and it's hurting me.

"Daddy, it hurts! What are u doing? Please stop! I don't like this please!"

He laughed, i cried...

I sat up and gasped for some air. I breathed every breath that i could. Man! That's so scary!! What the Hell was that!!! My God! It feels so true and...it hurts... Why could a man do that to his daughter??

I'm sweating. I feel like i'm so wet with sweat and it feels so irritating. Gosh i have to take a shower. I looked at the clock-

No there's no clock around here. I looked outside and the sun already risen.

That guy. He's the king. The king who i dreamed last time. No... That was just a dream. Just a dream. That's no true. Not fact, it's a false.

And it will forever be false...