=Niezilithe=

We kept on walking. It's now dark outside. .Still snowing. But there are still maids and guards walking. They will bow at us when they see us.

"Whoever who is talking earlier, it's still you Lady Ave. You just got dragged by your anger. " Beatrix said in a cold voice.

"Yeah you're right. But Fuck guys, she called me stupid!" i raised my voice.

Yeah i heard that. But you can't do anything with it. She's still the queen." Zaniel replied.

"Whatever. But did you see how she acted earlier? " i asked, my face so questioning.

"Yeah. It was like she don't want to go in a war. Like she forgot everything what That stupid fucking Aldous did to us. And the hell! You really acted like your not you. I mean... You acted like the true you. You acted like a real Fairodoc. " Phelan said surprisingly.

"Because she is a real Fairodoc, Brother." said by Zaniel.

"I know. But different from the Ave we have now, Brother." Phelan replied.

"Guys! Guys! Stop. We will talk about that later, ok? But Phelan, what do you mean by what King Aldous did to all of you? " i asked.

"Well, Long ago. The King destroyed Frostagatror. He once burned our kingdom and tried to rule us. But no, he didn't. He let us go and we flee away. Most of them got separated from us. Most of them died." Zaniel explained. I looked at him and i can see the sadness on his face.

"Died.. I thought we were all immortals. What with the dead??" i asked.

"Actually, there's something that can kill us. It is called the Niezelithe. It's a rare weapon which looked like a dagger. Well, it is a dagger but really far from a dagger." Phelan explained which is i really don't understand what he was talking about this dagger thing.

I raised an eyebrow. "Like what?"

Zaniel sighed. "Next time, try to explain it more clearly brother. So this Niezilithe thing is a dagger. Which is more dangerous than a dagger. Only Kings and Queens have this." he explained.

"So you mean, queen Penelope and king Kier has this dagger? " i asked.

" It's not proper to call it dagger. What i just said is it looked like a dagger. Call it Niezilithe instead. And yeah they had it." he said.

Familiar...where did i heard that...?

"Niezilithe? Cool name." i said in a blank face.

"Yeah. Cool name. And it will kill you in a cool way too." Zaniel said in a cold voice.

I stopped walking. "So it means, this Niezilithe can kill Aldous?" that thought popped in my head.

They stopped walking too ang they faced me.

"Yes." Beatrix answered. "Then we will borrow one from the king or queen." i said.

"It's not that easy. Also you cannot borrow one from them. Only the ones who has royal blood can use that." Phelan said.

"Well I'm a Princess..."

"I mean... If it's not yours, you cannot use that. You cannot even borrow it." Phelan replied. That made me feel like there's no hope left in me.

But then my eyes widened and i smiled so wide. A thought made me thrilled.

"What if we will steal it? "I also said that not caring about whoever hears me. Well, luckily no one did.

The three of them looked at me with a questioning face.

You're such a jerk Ave...

"Nevermind. Forget about it." i was about to continue walking when Zaniel spoke.

"Well, we can do that actually. But there's a seventy percent that we will fail. And thirty percent we will succeed. Still doing it?" He asked raising an eyebrow at me.

I narrowed my eyes at him. "If we work together, we will succeed a thousand percent." i raised an eyebrow at him. "And please put down that eyebrow of yours."  i said and with that, he continued walking.

"We will be accompanying you to your room now. We will be planning tomorrow. For now you have to rest." Zaniel said.

I shared a look with Beatrix and Phelan and continued walking.

Minutes passed and we finally stopped in front of my room. I turned to them and said my goodnights. They replied back and walked away.

I lay down my bed and think of what just happened. I swear that wasn't me earlier.

I swear it wasn't...