=Who=

I woke up by the sound of my alarm clock.

What is that place? I thought.

The place was all covered with snow. And I am walking barefooted. But I feel safe. And I called it home. I can't feel the coldness. Nor the heat of the trees that's burning. That's not me.

I sighed. It's just a dream. But it's the first time I dreamed about it. Maybe I'm just not used to it. I grabbed my phone on my nightstand. I checked the time. It says 12:00 o'clock.

Amazing. Now I woke up at 12 sharp.

How wondering. So many weird things really happened. So many things are happening. And I am sure. So many things, will happen!

And what happened last night? I'm sure it has something to do with what's happening.

"What's happening?" I said to myself as I brushed my hair with my fingers.

That question keeps running in my mind. And it sent me goosebumps. Is this apartment haunted?

Is Whiskers the ghost here?

I laugh at the thought. I'm getting crazy here.

But that's not the point. It's still about my dream. I dont even know what place that is. Is there a connection of what's happening this whole time? Or was all just a coincidence?

I yawned. Craving to go back to sleep.
I was about to go back to sleep when I saw my open window. I remembered I forgot to close it. I stood up to close ny window but before that, I looked outside. The moon shines so bright. And I didn't even realize the snow that's falling. It's snowing....

Wait..it's snowing? Why can't i feel any cold?

I can see the trees moving because of the wind. But I can't feel any cold wind at all.

My dream has a connection to all of this. I'm sure of it. How come it-

I squinted. There's a man. Standing on the other sidewalk. He wears a black jacket and a hood. Black jeans. He's both hands are in he's pockets. I can't see his face because of the hood he's wearing. But I can tell he's staring at me. Goosebumps crept on my skin again.

But he's not moving. What is he doing? Am I really that beautiful for him to stare? No I'm just assuming that. And this isn't the time to tell some jokes.

But I'm serious here. He's not moving. Fright washed through me.

I closed the window and go back to my bed. I lay back on my bed and try to forget what happened. So i closed my eyes.

But it keeps bothering me. I wanna know what he wants. There's a part of ma that wanna stand up and look outside if he's still there. And the other part of me wants to sleep and forget everything.

BUT IT STILL BOTHERS ME!!

I stood up and opened my window. He's not there anymore. I panicked. Where did he go? It's scaring me, my gosh. Who's that man?

I keep looking everywhere. But i saw no one. Only the snow on the ground and the light the moon created.

Wait, is he the one watchine me yesterday that's why i feel like someone's watching me? Or not?

Questions are flooding inside my head. Who or who and why? I don't think that all of this was just a coincidence. All of this was true and i swear it is.

                      (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Author✴️✴️: Guys? This is the Author speaking. Thank you for reading this book i really appreaciate it😊. Well as you can see I'm just a beginner here so if you want to suggest something for me, i'm willing to listen/read. And please do Vote for my story because im sure it will encourage me to update my story. Once again, thank you💕