=Seducing=

We left the party and headed to Briar's room. Man i have a bad feeling about this girl. Yes she may be look so friendly and...beautiful. But the way she act? Gosh.. So alluring yet so scary.

Later, we stopped in front of a black door.

"Were here!" she said in a childish way.

Goosebumps appeared all over my skin when she spoked.

God! Please help...

She opened her door.

"Well, please come in. Make yourself at home" she said

I smiled at her and entered first the room. She closed the door behind us. Don't know if she locked it or not.

I shouldn't be here. What the hell am i thinking??

" You can sit on my bed while i go get some cookies for us." said Briair while twirling her hair.

"Sure!" i said sitting on her soft comfy bed.

As she goes to the fridge, to get the cookies. Which is in a jar, above the fridge, i looked everywhere. But my eyes can't stop looking on her back down to her legs..

Shit! Is this really me???!!

Gosh.. What i remembered is that i'm not a bisexual. But why am i attracted by this beautiful girl? She's just so perfect for me. Her face, her body, everything!

As she was reaching the jar of cookies, gosh she looks so sexy, so seductive...so alluring...

"Ah! Here it is!" she goes to me and gives me the jar.

"T-thanks" i said while receiving the jar.

She sat beside me. Our shoulders brushed from each other. She's looking at me seducively. Gosh what the hell is she doing?

"I didn't thought about you being so beautiful..."

What???

I cleared my throat. "Excuse me?" i opened the jar and ate one of the cookies.

"You're so beautiful... "

"Oh...thanks..." i shove again one cookie into my mouth.

"Hmm....i wonder what your mouth tastes after eating those sweet cookies. Would your mouth tastes delicious as that cookies you are eating right now?"

Goosebumps starts to appear again on my skin.

This is bad...

"W-what? What are you saying?"

"What i am saying is that... I wanna taste your mouth.." she said while leaning her face close my face.

Few more inches and our lips will be touching each other...

" Uhmm... I think your tired. You should get some rest and i have to go now." i said while placing the jar beside me. I stood up

But before i can stand up, she pulled me. Pinning me on the bed. I pant.

"H-hey! W-what are you doing??" i asked shakingly..

But she didn't replied. Instead she touched her lips into mine.

Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!!! This is so wrong!!

She thrust her toungue into mine. Exploring my mouth.

She touched my inner thigh up to my middle. She moaned.

But what did i do? I let her do what she's doing to me. But why? I cannot move. I cannot even tell her to stop. Instead i let her.

Her finger brushed into my middle. Oh no she's looking for it...i know it...

Ave! Do something!!!

I cannot move...

Someone opened the door.

Thank goodness, i'm saved!

"Princess!"

She stopped and stepped back.

"Sir Zaniel..."

"What the hell do you think you're doing Briar!!" he shouted at her.

"S-sorry i didn't mean to..i was just-"

"The king and queen will know about this. And do you know what will happen?"

She nodded.

" How dare you do such an awful thing to a princess like her?!"

"I'm sorry...i promised it won't happen again" she looked on the ground.

"Won't do that again??! How can you do such thing to a royal princess??! You're so shameful!! Shame on you Briar"

I sat up...finally got myself together. I heard Zaniel speaking something but i didn't heard it. I just stared at the floor.

What just happened?

"Princess!! I said let's go!" Zaniel shouted.

I jolt up and goes to Zaniel who is scowling at me. We go outside. Zaniel slammed the door behind.

"I'm sorry" tears falling down my cheeks. Gosh...i can't believe what just happened..a girl kissed me and i can't even moved.

He faced me "You're not the one who has to say sorry. Let's go. I'll be bringing you back to your room." he said, still scowling. He turned around and starts walking.