=Questions=

Someone's knocking. I stood up and opened the door. I forgot, i was still in pajamas... how embarrassing..

I opened the door and saw a maid. "Princess, i'm here to tell you that breakfast in the dining room will be serve any minute." she said. "Oh...Thank you. I'll be there"

She bowed and left. I closed the door.

I do the bed and took a bath after. I feel like i'm stinking after what happened. And after what happened last time that i took a bath, it did traumatize me a little. But when i touched the water, nothing happened.

I sighed with relief. I sat on the tub and closed my eyes. Thoughts keep rumbling inside my head. I really cannot believe whats happening.

There's so many people in the world. But why me? Why the innocent me? They just captured me with me not knowing anything. And about my dreams. Should i ask Zaniel about it? Or should i just look for some answers on my own?

But if i'll be looking for answer's by myself, Then how? How am i going to do it?

Or if i'll be asking Zaniel, should i trust his answers? Should he be telling me no lies and only truth he will be saying?

I still don't trust him.

After all his been doing to me. He's been grouching at me. He don't like me and i don't like him too.

Why should i? He hit something on my head that caused me to faint. And he tided me up and put me into a full white room where there are no windows but a locked door.

I splashed some water on my face and  cleared all the thoughts that bugs all around my head. That made me nearly forget about the breakfast in the dining room in any minute.

After the bath, i wore a tight jeans and a plain blue shirt.With matching blue shoes. And I'm completely blue.
I braided my hair and off i go.

Where's the dining room anyway?

That thought popped out of my head. Where is it anyway? Ugh! Does this mean i have to look for it through all these doors? And once i'll be finally finding it they all already finished their breakfast? Well, screw me, bullshit.

I sighed. I guess that will be-

"Princess!"

I whirl around and saw a maid running towards me. Hey, this is the maid earlier...

"I'm sorry your highness, i didn't told you that I'll be accompanying you to the dining room. Forgive me." and she bowed...

Fuck! I don't like to be treated like this...

"Uhmm... Can you stop that? It bothers me actually..."

She looked at me. "That was for respect Your Highness..." she said. "Well, maybe we can now go to the dining room, i guess? Because if we will continue on talking about that, i'm sure they will already finish their breakfast. And i don't like that to happen..."  "Sorry princess, you have a point. We shall go now."

"And also. Call me Ave. Instead of that royal...names..."

"But... That will be so disrespectful."

"Princess's words. Sorry. What was that your name again?"

"Agatha. Agatha Levagne. And also fine, i'll be calling you Ave, whenever the Queen isn't around. Deal."

"Great!"

Very great...

And we start walking. We walked in an awkward silence. But the thought of my dream. It keeps running around my head. I can't forget that. The pain, his touch, everything-

"Prince-... I mean Ave. They said you lost your memories." at last, she finally asked.

"Yes, why?" i answered.

"Sorry for this question. But have you remembered some of your past? Or maybe remembered of how old you really are? Or maybe the name of your mother. Remembered anything?"

The thought of my friends came into my mind. My mom, my dad. I missed them.

But her question is the main topic here. Do i really remembered some? Because what i know is no. Or maybe my dreams... Is it really my past?

"No" i answered. I'm not sure about my dream being my past.

Minutes later of walking, we finally reached the dining room. A guard opened the wooden door and i was like woah! So big! And the table is so long with so many foods.

Gosh my mouth is getting watery.

And there are so many people here....
I turned to Agatha and gave her a No look... She sighed.

"You can go now Ave. And also, I'm not used on calling princess's by their names. So whenever i called you Princess, don't  mind it. Also sorry for being impolite." she bowed and left the room.

Isn't she going to eat too?

I turned around and saw the people again..elementalists rather... Well, luckily they aren't paying attention at me. They just enjoyed their breakfast while talking to their friends. I exhaled.

I go forward not really sure what to do. God help, i am about to faint right now.

I look for a vacant seat. And there i found one. But... There's a girl. She's sitting alone. Her long blonde hair was done in a braid. She wears a black long sleeved shirt and a pair of tight jeans.

She looks familiar-

Briar...