=A Very Bad Information=

I can't help myself but think of what he just said. It can't be impossible. I swear my life to God that someone is really watching. Plus my cat was nowhere to be found that time. Is it Whiskers who is watching me that time?

"Hey, i'm asking you. "

A looked at him  "Huh? Oh! Sorry. What was that you said again?" fuck i haven't payed attention much. He sighed." I said, is there any more information you have about your dream?" he looked at me with bored eyes.

"Oh... Well, i haven't dreamed more about it. But if i will, i will inform you. But what do you think about my dream? Does it has a connection to what's happening now?" i asked.

He thinked. His face was scowling. Any minute! He looked at me. "There's a fifty percent no, and a fifty percent it's all your memories from your past that is coming back to you. But i believe it is a one hundred percent your past."

My eyes widened. I was so shocked by the words that came out of his mouth.

"D-does that mean...I'm not...virgin anymore?" i ask. Hoping it's not true.

He shooked his head and looked at me. "Fifty-fifty. But in my very opinion, yes. But we can't be sure about that. We have to ask someone to help us."

I didn't moved for a while. I feel like, there's something heavy in my chest. So heavy. My eyes got blurry, then suddenly, tears fell down my cheeks. Losing my virginity is really a big deal for me. And to think that i'm not a virgin anymore, i feel so dirty now. I feel so... Heavy and... I... I wanna kill that person. That king who first claimed me.

Then suddenly, i felt a hand brushed through mine. I looked at Zaniel who looked at me too. Smiling. This is the first time i saw him smiling. His touched comforts me. But it still feels heavy to smile back.

"Everything will be fine. Don't worry. If it is really true, then, we will defeat... No... We will kill that man, i mean, that freaking king who disrespected you. And i promise to help you about it." He said with a comforting smile.

His words touched me. I can't believe he's saying this to me. Through all the irritable things he have done to me. I really can't believe it. Well, what i only did is i cried more. Not caring if i am in a library. Zaniel stood up and go to where i am.

He placed his palms on my shoulders."Let's go. We don't want the other Elementalists to be disturbed."

I nodded and stood up. Wiping my tears away. He's not holding me anymore. Instead he's walking forward. He opened the door. I walked out first and he followed. He closed the door behind us. I cried more and more and more. I can't take it. I cannot really take it. That king, who i assumed my father in dream is such a fucking asshole.

Then suddenly, i feel arms wrapping around me. Zaniel.

"Go on. Cry more if you want. If it's the only way for you to feel comfortable then cry. Cry more as you can. Don't worry. I'll be here always to help you whenever you needed help. I'll be always by your side. I promise that."

So i cried more, and more. He sighed " I'll be bringing you back to your room now. "  he said with his original tone.

We walked. But my tears can't stop falling from my cheeks.

Minutes later of walking, i finally stopped crying. But i can't think clearly. I keep looking at the ground. I didn't even realize we we're finally at the frontof my door room...

"We're here, you can now rest. Also, do not forget to go to the dining room to eat lunch. I will be leaving you now." he bowed and left.

I stood there for a minute. Thinking of what he just said earlier. But there's just a fifty percent. Its not confirmed yet that its not true. So self, calm. Calm down. The thought comforted me a little. I sighed with relief and entered my room.

I sat on my bed and think. My eyes still feel so heavy.

But what if it is really true? Now the thought made me scowl and clenched my fist. Digging my nails into my palms.

Hatred filled my chest. I swear to God that if i'll see that fucking face of that king, i will really kill him. With my very own bare hands. I'll rip him apart. Tear him into peices, until all i could see is the tid bits of him, and his blood, on me.

I can do that. If he really did that to me then i'll make him suffer for treating me like a toy.

I. Will. Do. That.

                         (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Hello everyone! How's my story going? Tell me if there's something wrong in it cuz'  i'll be updating it. Thank you and please leave a vote. Love u!!💕😘😘