Chapter 5

Eventually I give in and my night of watching a simple movie with the hottest guy in my school turns into something much more. I start to grow weak. He slowly starts to lift my shirt. I pull it down quickly. He starts kissing my neck and down my shoulder. I tense up and he backs off a little. "Are you okay?" he asks. I nod yes quickly. "Okay." He replies hesitantly.

He practically has me on top of him. He starts to slide his hands down my body and to my waist. He pulls me in close. I go really weak. He lays me down on his chest and starts kissing my neck again. All of a sudden my phone starts ringing. I look over at it and see it's Proxy."Do you have to answer it?" Xavier asks in a deep and sexy voice.

"It's Proxy... I have to answer it!" I reply quickly. I slide off this chest and grab my phone off the night stand. "Hey Prox...what's up?" I ask out of breath.

"Not to much...Why are you so out of breath?" she asks me. I chuckle. "No... Don't tell me your..." she asks. I walk out to the kitchen so the phone call is more private. "I can't help it Prox...You saw him... He's perf!!" I explain to her.

"If he gets you out of your clothes i will freak...you know that..." She yells through the phone.

"I know I know" I sigh.

"Just all I have to say is be careful....guys like that have ways with girls...remember Alexander... with me?" she asks.

"yea I know... I promise he won't get far with me tonight..." I reassure her. We say bye and I walk back into the room. I guess I took longer than I thought because Xavier was almost asleep. I tap him and he wakes up. "Do you wanna go to sleep?" I ask quietly. He nods yes and we lay down. I wrap my arms around him and he put his arm around me. I give him a kiss and lay my head on his chest. Xavier lays his head on mine and we fall asleep cuddled up.

*6:30am* *Beep beep beep* my alarm goes off.

"mmm" I moan as I stretch. I open my eyes and Xavier isn't in the bed. I slip on my slippers and walk out to the kitchen. I can smell bacon as I am walking down the hall. I walk into the kitchen to see a plate of bacon and eggs on the table. "Hey beautiful!" Xavier greets me. "What is this?" I ask confused. "My little treat for you since you gave me such an awesome night last night!" Xavier explains to me.

"Thanks!" I thank him sitting down.

We finish our breakfast and go get ready for school. I put on a dress and then do my hair and makeup. He comes out if the bathroom with a snapback on and his hair perfectly geled. "Zaaaayum bae!" He says to me as he walks out of the bathroom. I smile and compliment him back. We walk to the bus stop holding hands. We aren't even official. Everyone looks at me weird as we come to the bus stop.

The bus pulls up and Xavier and I get a back seat. Proxy sits in the seat in front of us. "How was your night last night?" she asks with a smirk on her face.

"Shut up Proxy!" I snap at her. She slides down into her seat. "Well fine then..." she laughs to herself.

I turn to look at Xavier but i can barely turn my head because he is so close. I slide over a little so I can look at him. We stare into each others eyes and start to lean in...

WELL I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THE STORY!!! COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT!!! ALSO VOTE BECAUSE I WILL UPDATE WHEN IT GETS 3 VOTES!!! ALSO FOLLOW ME AND MY FRIEND WildWriter12 SHE WRITES AMAZING STORIES!!!!