Chapter 9

We sit make some popcorn and watch a rom-com. After the movie we go to bed looking forward to tomorrow!

P.O.V PROXY

Isabell and I wake up with a huge smile thinking about the double date.

While I do my make-up and get dressed, Isabell goes out in the kitchen to make us breakfast. My phone goes off sits with a text. It's Jackson. It reads "I hope you and Isabell are ready for the best night of your lives! <3 ;)" I reply "I hope you and Xavier can handle us! ;)"

After Isabell and I are done getting ready for school we eat breakfast and head for the bus. When we get there Xavier and Jackson are waiting for us. Jackson gives me a hug and a soft kiss on the forehead. Xavier does the same to Isabell. We all talk till the bus comes. On the bus Xavier sits with Isabell and Jackson sits with me.

At school all Isabell and I can talk about is the double date. What are we gonna wear? What are we gonna do with our hair? What are we gonna do with our make-up? The end of the day can't come any faster. At lunch we decide to tell our friends we are going on a doudle date. They of course start asking us so many questions. You could have thought it was an investigation. We laughed at their excitement and said we didnt even know where they were taking us. To be honest we didnt care as long as we were with them.

At the end of the day we got on the bus and the trip seemed like a century. The second we got to Isabell's house we started getting ready for the date.

HOPE EVERYONE IS ENJOYING THE STORY!!! SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE I JUST HAVEN'T HAD TIME!!! I HOPE YOU LIKED THE P.O.V OF PROXY!!! I WILL BE DOING MORE P.O.VS THROUGHOUT  THE STORY!!!