Chapter 8

My phone starts playing Fancy so I know Proxy is calling me! "Hey Prox, what's up?" I greet her.

"I'm on my way over it's extremely important and i'm staying the night!" She says inviting her self over

"Okay..." I laugh

A couple minutes later I see Proxy running up my drive way. She nearly falls coming up the stairs. "What's so important?" I ask laughing at her.

"Okay, so you know Xavier's bestie Jackson right?" She asks

"Yeah of course, how could i not?" I reply.

"Well he asked me out on a date!" Proxy fan-girls. "And he told me not to tell you but Xavier is planning a double date with Me, you, Jackson, and Xavier!"

"OH MY GOD! YOU'RE JOKING!" I scream. We go inside and fan-girl and pick out our outfits for the double date!

A few hours later my phone gets a call. I pick up and it's Xavier! "So since we didn't officially go on a first date I was wondering if you wanted to go out tomorrow night on a double date with Proxy and Jackson?" Xavier asks nervously.

"Sure! I'd love to!" I reply.

"Awesome! I'll see you then! Love ya bae!" He says ending the call. Me and Proxy fan-girl and continue picking out our outfits and practicing out hair styles for tomorrow!

We sit make some popcorn and watch a rom-com. After the movie we go to bed looking forward to tomorrow!

SORRY FOR THE EXTREMELY SHORT CHAPTER I'M HAVING A LITTLE WRITERS BLOCK!! BUT I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THE STORY!! IN THE NEXT CHAPTER THERE WILL BE A COUPLE P.O.VS WHICH MEANS POINT OF VIEW!! I HOPE YOU ENJOY AN INCITE ON THE MIND SET OF THE OTHER CHARACTERS!!