Chapter 16

RECAP P.O.V. PROXY

That is the cutest thing ever. They are gonna kill me in the morning but Isabell will thank me later for it. Ahaha black mail picture forever!

Jackson pulls the truck back over near the fire. We get out the chairs, grab a blanket, and eat marshmallows. Officially the best date ever. It's everything I could have hoped for.

P.O.V. ISABELL

When I wake up I feel like someone is watching me. I look up and someone is watching me, Xavier. "Hey, princess, you're finally up I see" He laughs. I moan and go back under the blankets. I almost fall asleep till I hear a voice. "Wake the fuck up, Isabell!" Proxy says throwing I don't even know what at me.

"Why don't you just fuck off?" I complain.

"Because I don't want to so get up bitch!" She laughs.

Ugh she's such a bitch sometimes. I yawn and get up. "I got up therefore you have to make breakfast!" I tell Proxy. She rolls her eyes and walks over to the truck to grab stuff to make breakfast. Knowing she will most likely burn it I help her with making the food.

After breakfast we pack everything up and head back to my place. I wanted to drive but Xavier insisted that he drove so I let him. Bad idea.

SORRY FOR THE REALLY SHORT CHAPTER!! HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THE STORY!!